Commendation Problems

Not sure where the best place to post this was, will try to explain my problem as clearly as possible. I completed the Solo campaign on legendary, earning the ‘Lone Wolf Legend’ achievement. The problem I have is that under ‘Player Commendations’ I have not received any of the campaign commendations (require you to complete each level solo on legendary). The reason for this I assume is because at the time of completing the campaign I was not connected to Xbox live.

I was wondering if it was at all possible to get this changed so I do have those commendations as I have completed them all. Or if there is a way for me to contact 343 to fix this problem.

Thank you.

As you figured campaign commendations are only given when playing campaign while on LIVE. There is nothing to “fix”, and no-one here can change anything for you. Your only option is to play the levels again while connected to LIVE.

Just do it all again.

I understand, but understand that having to go through the entire campaign again on legendary is a tedious thought. So even though I have the achievement there is no way for it to be changed, even by 343? I don’t see why this would be a problem unless 343 are impossibly unable to change it themselves.

I got reset and then had to do the majority of the game again, and then i got reset again, and had to do it again. Trust me, it will be a lot easier now you know what to do.

> I understand, but understand that having to go through the entire campaign again on legendary is a tedious thought. So even though I have the achievement there is no way for it to be changed, even by 343? I don’t see why this would be a problem unless 343 are impossibly unable to change it themselves.

Dude they can barely fix the game alone then try and fix our individual problems. this ain’t Bungie where somebody would try and look into it for you. This is 343.

Btw. you have to do it all online again. no two ways about it.