commendation packs not opening

A few minutes ago I completed the knight slayer commendation and went to open the req pack and it told me there was a problem with the req service and to try again later. Tried again and it said I already opened it. Then it disappeared altogether. No new emblem or anything. I would like a response instead of not having my question answered again.

They’re probably preparing the game for the update dropping today…be patient you’ll get it

> 2533274841079829;1:
> A few minutes ago I completed the knight slayer commendation and went to open the req pack and it told me there was a problem with the req service and to try again later. Tried again and it said I already opened it. Then it disappeared altogether. No new emblem or anything. I would like a response instead of not having my question answered again.

Hey OP, in situations like this all that happens is that you skip the opening animation, the items are still dropped into your REQ inventory. You can do a hard reset of you console and they should show up, or check your REQs here on Halo Waypoint :slight_smile:

> 2533274813317074;3:
> > 2533274841079829;1:
> > A few minutes ago I completed the knight slayer commendation and went to open the req pack and it told me there was a problem with the req service and to try again later. Tried again and it said I already opened it. Then it disappeared altogether. No new emblem or anything. I would like a response instead of not having my question answered again.
>
>
> Hey OP, in situations like this all that happens is that you skip the opening animation, the items are still dropped into your REQ inventory. You can do a hard reset of you console and they should show up, or check your REQs here on Halo Waypoint :slight_smile:

This. It sucks to have the joy of seeing your req pack popping open like a piñata taken away from you, but all the stuff is added to your req inventory.

Hi All. I finished all of the mastery commendations for weapons and Wars Quintet did not pop. It seems to be happening to a lot of people.