Commendation not counting

My commendations for assist keep resetting back to 900 assist medals after I hit 1000 (or whatever the amount is it needs to be finished). I’m on the final tier of it, and I’ve watched get close to being finished, only to go back down about a hundred. Does anybody know a way to fix this?

I’m looking at your stats app to see if it says if its finished.

Edit: In your Service record shows as if you only have 943 assist.
Do you have any other details about the issue?

Its been higher then that before, the highest I’ve seen it is about 987, and then I played a big team battle game to finish it off, and got allot of assist, and looked at it again and it said I was at about 915. I think that was about 4 days ago and its happened a few times since then.

> Its been higher then that before, the highest I’ve seen it is about 987, and then I played a big team battle game to finish it off, and got allot of assist, and looked at it again and it said I was at about 915. I think that was about 4 days ago and its happened a few times since then.

Have you tried uninstalling Halo 4 and re installing?

Also this only happens with the assist commendation?

> > Its been higher then that before, the highest I’ve seen it is about 987, and then I played a big team battle game to finish it off, and got allot of assist, and looked at it again and it said I was at about 915. I think that was about 4 days ago and its happened a few times since then.
>
> Have you tried uninstalling Halo 4 and re installing?
>
> Also this only happens with the assist commendation?

I have had to do it for a few other problems I’ve had with the game, they cleared up after I did it, and its the only one I’ve noticed it happening to. I finished my combat medals commendation I think a week or two ago, but that’s the last one I remember finishing.

> > > Its been higher then that before, the highest I’ve seen it is about 987, and then I played a big team battle game to finish it off, and got allot of assist, and looked at it again and it said I was at about 915. I think that was about 4 days ago and its happened a few times since then.
> >
> > Have you tried uninstalling Halo 4 and re installing?
> >
> > Also this only happens with the assist commendation?
>
> I have had to do it for a few other problems I’ve had with the game, they cleared up after I did it, and its the only one I’ve noticed it happening to. I finished my combat medals commendation I think a week or two ago, but that’s the last one I remember finishing.

How about clearing your cache?

In case you want to try and don’t know how:
http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/settings-and-initial-setup/clear-system-cache

> > > > Its been higher then that before, the highest I’ve seen it is about 987, and then I played a big team battle game to finish it off, and got allot of assist, and looked at it again and it said I was at about 915. I think that was about 4 days ago and its happened a few times since then.
> > >
> > > Have you tried uninstalling Halo 4 and re installing?
> > >
> > > Also this only happens with the assist commendation?
> >
> > I have had to do it for a few other problems I’ve had with the game, they cleared up after I did it, and its the only one I’ve noticed it happening to. I finished my combat medals commendation I think a week or two ago, but that’s the last one I remember finishing.
>
> How about clearing your cache?
>
> In case you want to try and don’t know how:
> http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/settings-and-initial-setup/clear-system-cache

I’ve done it before, but its been a long time, I’ll try again

> > > > > Its been higher then that before, the highest I’ve seen it is about 987, and then I played a big team battle game to finish it off, and got allot of assist, and looked at it again and it said I was at about 915. I think that was about 4 days ago and its happened a few times since then.
> > > >
> > > > Have you tried uninstalling Halo 4 and re installing?
> > > >
> > > > Also this only happens with the assist commendation?
> > >
> > > I have had to do it for a few other problems I’ve had with the game, they cleared up after I did it, and its the only one I’ve noticed it happening to. I finished my combat medals commendation I think a week or two ago, but that’s the last one I remember finishing.
> >
> > How about clearing your cache?
> >
> > In case you want to try and don’t know how:
> > http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/settings-and-initial-setup/clear-system-cache
>
> I’ve done it before, but its been a long time, I’ll try again

Okay please let know if your issue is fixed =)