Commendation Collectors! Where do you stand?

I got overall 75% as of yesterday, and wanted to see how the rest of you were faring. I believe the race to the first legitimate 100% is still on.

I think I may be at around 30%. My War Games ones are at 90%, but everything else is really low. So have no fear folks, I’m not in the running.

Neither am I; I am just going for the stances.

Overall 52% and concentrating on the Weapons which is 64%. Although, I have put that aside to try for the Castle DLC challenge, which is not going very well.

Anyways, I’m sure you’ll get some dispute that 100% has already been achieved legit.

I have none on Mongoose kills or Perfections. I think those will keep me from the goal.

I certainly wouldn’t say that 100% is impossible by now, but maxing out objective victories is a huge speed bump, especially if you’re not running with a team. I played Team Objective exclusively for over two weeks, and I only have 34/50 victories for expert on king of the hill. I only have 5/150 for Oddball master as well. Those kinds of things just take time. And as you stated, Mongoose Destroyer… As much as I disliked rocket race, I’m hoping it’ll come back just so I can actually complete that one.

my surprising challenge is scorpion kills.

mongoose is going to be extremely hard, but thats anticipated.

pulse grenades may be tough for me, but once i finish frags and plasmas ill finally give it a real shot.

> my surprising challenge is scorpion kills.
>
> mongoose is going to be extremely hard, but thats anticipated.
>
> pulse grenades may be tough for me, but once i finish frags and plasmas ill finally give it a real shot.

Edit: I don’t know why I posted that about the Scorpions. I guess I had a moment of delusion…anyways…

Pulse grenades are good for Rumble Pit and Regicide. Good luck!

I don’t know how you guys have the time and/or patience to get you through this. Grinding games is never fun.

85% overall commendations complete.
Just need the gametypes and the weapons and I’m done
I refuse to touch the mongoose destroyer commendation

i am on a 77% Overall, after i just had over 2 month break from halo 4
i have weapon mastery complete

77%

> I don’t know how you guys have the time and/or patience to get you through this. Grinding games is never fun.

you dont grind them. there is no rush to get them done. someone mentioned doing spartan ops for me to get scorpions, i won’t be doing that, ill just let them come in my natural course of playing.

i like that they get me to try using weapons or playing game types i might normally give much of a chance. i learn to use or play them properly and have fun i wouldnt have otherwise.

If any of you would like to team up for Objective based wins, I’d certainly be up for it. I always seem to get paired with the worst teams whenever King of the Hill comes up. Castle DLC has made it a bit easier though. I’ve currently got 123/150 for CTF, 82/150 for Dominion, 5/150 for Oddball, and 34/50 for KotH as I said earlier.

well in halo 3 winning was needed for XP
in reach you just needed to compete, and winning games was scrapped pretty much
now with halo 4 commendations winning objective type matches has come back into play

My player page says 100% but I still have 5 or so weapons left to max.

> I don’t know how you guys have the time and/or patience to get you through this. Grinding games is never fun.

Actually one of the things I like is the specific weapons commendations. I don’t know about the other Halos but with Reach there wasn’t any of that. I stuck with only specific weapons in that game and rarely experimented.

Now with having to “master” certain weapons you end up playing the game in ways you may not have before. At least that is my experience. It is fun and a different way to challenge yourself.

> > I don’t know how you guys have the time and/or patience to get you through this. Grinding games is never fun.
>
> Actually one of the things I like is the specific weapons commendations. I don’t know about the other Halos but with Reach there wasn’t any of that. I stuck with only specific weapons in that game and rarely experimented.
>
> Now with having to “master” certain weapons you end up playing the game in ways you may not have before. At least that is my experience. It is fun and a different way to challenge yourself.

i agree i love them, it can just get angry getting down to grinding the last couple of weapons that are hard to aqquire, then getting them and dieing, those were bad times, but i maxed it in the end

I’m sitting at a nice 68% I’m finishing weapons first.

83% now. I’ve been hard at work on Forerunner/Covenant destroyer.

65 % haven’t touched Satan ops really yet. not looking forward to flood victory, mongoose or executioner.

objective game victories I doubt mind as I enjoy those game types