COMMANDO ARMOR (REACH) IS BACK!!!

In the recent Ready UpLive Video Greenskull showed us a Halo 5 version of the commando armor from reach, it just looks awesome.

Image:
http://www.readyuplive.com/wp-content/gallery/halo-5-guardians-social-media/NOBLE_BLUE.png
The video (we see it at the end)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im06YQWiffo&index=19&list=WL

P.S. forgot to say it’s called Noble

I may have just found my helmet…

I used to use this helmet in Halo: Reach. I may use it again but I’ve gotten the habit of having a different helmet for each Halo game I’ve played (including Johnson’s head in ODST. BIP BAP BAM!)

You can also see the Reach Mark VI shoulders on the sides and what looks like an updated Reach chest! All they need to do now is give us Mark V and I’m set.

> 2533274825044752;2:
> I may have just found my helmet…

I still can’t decide between this, Athlon and ODST

Now they must add the mkvb or I’ll be pissed. This armor looks excellent though.

I used Jun’s helmet in Halo Reach, I hope it makes a return!

Looks great 343 Y U DA BEST?

Athlon is still my favorite, but in general I am loving all the armors for halo 5!

That looks really good

> 2533274807858554;7:
> I used Jun’s helmet in Halo Reach, I hope it makes a return!

I believe that was called Scout. The person I Halo with the most frequently also favored that helmet :slight_smile:

> 2533274863266427;8:
> Looks great 343 Y U DA BEST?

Yeah I have to agree dajhier1, the armor in H5 is looking to shape up nicely. The only thing I’m not 100% sold on is the hexagonal pattern seen on the visors so far. I don’t dislike it, but I’m not enthralled by it either lol.

> 2535431439862278;1:
> In the recent Ready UpLive Video Greenskull showed us a Halo 5 version of the commando armor from reach, it just looks awesome.
>
> http://www.readyuplive.com/wp-content/gallery/halo-5-guardians-social-media/NOBLE_BLUE.png
> Halo 5 FATHOM Map | EXCLUSIVE New Screenshots, New Info, New Armor - YouTube
>
> P.S. forgot to say it’s called noble

That’s neat that it’s called Noble, but it doesn’t really make sense lol. Only 1/6 (or 2/6 if your Noble 6 wore it) of the team used that helmet so it seems weird that the helmet would be named after the team… oh well it’s a neat reference!

Do you guys think we’ll be able to dettach the thing on the helmet like an attachment or not?

> 2533274803493024;11:
> > 2533274807858554;7:
> > I used Jun’s helmet in Halo Reach, I hope it makes a return!
>
>
> I believe that was called Scout. The person I Halo with the most frequently also favored that helmet :slight_smile:
>
>
> > 2533274863266427;8:
> > Looks great 343 Y U DA BEST?
>
>
> Yeah I have to agree dajhier1, the armor in H5 is looking to shape up nicely. The only thing I’m not 100% sold on is the hexagonal pattern seen on the visors so far. I don’t dislike it, but I’m not enthralled by it either lol.
>
>
> > 2535431439862278;1:
> > In the recent Ready UpLive Video Greenskull showed us a Halo 5 version of the commando armor from reach, it just looks awesome.
> >
> > http://www.readyuplive.com/wp-content/gallery/halo-5-guardians-social-media/NOBLE_BLUE.png
> > Halo 5 FATHOM Map | EXCLUSIVE New Screenshots, New Info, New Armor - YouTube
> >
> > P.S. forgot to say it’s called noble
>
>
> That’s neat that it’s called Noble, but it doesn’t really make sense lol. Only 1/6 (or 2/6 if your Noble 6 wore it) of the team used that helmet so it seems weird that the helmet would be named after the team… oh well it’s a neat reference!

The commander of the team wore the helmet, so it does kind of make sense.

Wow, I missed that. Looks great! I’m going to have a hard time choosing between Mark V1, or that Noble now.

Breaker armor is the ugliest armor to date.

Does anyone have a high res image of the full suit? Like from the video? I’ve got to build this one.

I’m happy, though I’m hoping that you can still put the visor on it.

I’m going to use it though, it’s awesome.

> 2533274807858554;7:
> I used Jun’s helmet in Halo Reach, I hope it makes a return!

Jun is still alive so you may see his helmet and armor.

> 2533274825044752;2:
> I may have just found my helmet…

you found my helmet*

The armor choices in H5 are shaping up nicely!