commando armor dlc

I really want the commando armor and i know i will never get it. do you think that 343 will have dlc skin for it like the bonus content in the champions bundle?

Gungnir is the hardest to get armour that is also DLC. Every other DLC armour is a level based armour. So I doubt it.
Armours that don’t have DLC:
Warrior
War Master
Any specialization based
Any commendation based (Except Gungnir, CIO and Venator)
Aviator
EOD
EVA
Mark VI
Orbital
Raider
Recon
Solider

yeah you’r probeblly right but we can’t loose hope. maybe someday…

> I really want the commando armor and i know i will never get it. do you think that 343 will have dlc skin for it like the bonus content in the champions bundle?

Sorry for you but people are fighting really hard on commendations to get this cool armors and wear them with proud.
So I think it would be a shame if you can buy them for money.

Commendations is the only thing you can work for after reaching the cheap SR130 rank.

So I dont like that idea.

> > I really want the commando armor and i know i will never get it. do you think that 343 will have dlc skin for it like the bonus content in the champions bundle?
>
> Sorry for you but people are fighting really hard on commendations to get this cool armors and wear them with proud.
> So I think it would be a shame if you can buy them for money.
>
> Commendations is the only thing you can work for after reaching the cheap SR130 rank.
>
> So I dont like that idea.

Pretty much this.

I’ve always wanted 343 to make the Commando armor a DLC.

> Gungnir is the hardest to get armour that is also DLC.

Gungnir isn’t hard to get. You get it for mastering the Slayer Victory comendation, which is pretty easy. Winning 535 total Slayer games? Not hard at all.
On topic, its always possible that new weapon/armour skins will be released. Some new skins for all armours will add a little extra variety between players. I see no harm in this.

> > Gungnir is the hardest to get armour that is also DLC.
>
> Gungnir isn’t hard to get. You get it for mastering the Slayer Victory comendation, which is pretty easy. Winning 535 total Slayer games? Not hard at all.
> On topic, its always possible that new weapon/armour skins will be released. Some new skins for all armours will add a little extra variety between players. I see no harm in this.

I agree with Phil, with the way armor can be added I think anything is possible. If not, maybe halo 5 will have every armor piece ever.

> > Gungnir is the hardest to get armour that is also DLC.
>
> Gungnir isn’t hard to get. You get it for mastering the Slayer Victory comendation, which is pretty easy. Winning 535 total Slayer games? Not hard at all.
> On topic, its always possible that new weapon/armour skins will be released. Some new skins for all armours will add a little extra variety between players. I see no harm in this.

I would enjoy those new skins.
And I meant out of all the pre-order skins (Hazop, Oceanic) Gungnir is the hardest to get normally.

> > > Gungnir is the hardest to get armour that is also DLC.
> >
> > Gungnir isn’t hard to get. You get it for mastering the Slayer Victory comendation, which is pretty easy. Winning 535 total Slayer games? Not hard at all.
> > On topic, its always possible that new weapon/armour skins will be released. Some new skins for all armours will add a little extra variety between players. I see no harm in this.
>
> I would enjoy those new skins.
> And I meant out of all the pre-order skins (Hazop, Oceanic) Gungnir is the hardest to get normally.

Ah right. I thought you meant the one unlocked in game. My bad.

> > > > Gungnir is the hardest to get armour that is also DLC.
> > >
> > > Gungnir isn’t hard to get. You get it for mastering the Slayer Victory comendation, which is pretty easy. Winning 535 total Slayer games? Not hard at all.
> > > On topic, its always possible that new weapon/armour skins will be released. Some new skins for all armours will add a little extra variety between players. I see no harm in this.
> >
> > I would enjoy those new skins.
> > And I meant out of all the pre-order skins (Hazop, Oceanic) Gungnir is the hardest to get normally.
>
> Ah right. I thought you meant the one unlocked in game. My bad.

Actually, I think I worded it badly.
OT: If it did, it would almost be a slap in the face to the people who spent hours trying to get it.

> > I really want the commando armor and i know i will never get it. do you think that 343 will have dlc skin for it like the bonus content in the champions bundle?
>
> <mark>Sorry for you but people are fighting really hard on commendations to get this cool armors and wear them with proud.</mark>
> <mark>So I think it would be a shame if you can buy them for money.</mark>
>
> Commendations is the only thing you can work for after reaching the cheap SR130 rank.
>
> So I dont like that idea.

Completely agree. I fully back the concept of earning your armor.

To the OP: I feel your pain about not being able to get Commando after this month. That was next on the list for me. Even when it does reenter rotation, I’m no where near mastering Dominion Victory. Hoping that 343 changes their mind or at least gives us an option for it in BTB. Wishful thinking, I suppose.

> > > I really want the commando armor and i know i will never get it. do you think that 343 will have dlc skin for it like the bonus content in the champions bundle?
> >
> > <mark>Sorry for you but people are fighting really hard on commendations to get this cool armors and wear them with proud.</mark>
> > <mark>So I think it would be a shame if you can buy them for money.</mark>
> >
> > Commendations is the only thing you can work for after reaching the cheap SR130 rank.
> >
> > So I dont like that idea.
>
> Completely agree. I fully back the concept of earning your armor.
>
> To the OP: I feel your pain about not being able to get Commando after this month. That was next on the list for me. Even when it does reenter rotation, I’m no where near mastering Dominion Victory. Hoping that 343 changes their mind or at least gives us an option for it in BTB. Wishful thinking, I suppose.

Cough Flood Victory Cough

Flood victory is harder isn’t it?

> Cough Flood Victory Cough
>
> Flood victory is harder isn’t it?

Seriously, you can unlock Commando through Flood Victory? I never knew that. Unfortunately for me, I have never touched that Playlist. I’m not sure if I want it THAT badly. Lol But thanks for the info.

Well if people waned dominion to stay, then maybe they should be more vocal about it.

Dominion was the first gametype I mastered. Currently focusing on CTF/ODDBALL and some Regicide. King of the hill too before but hard to get it. Flood will be last for me I think.

I need 4 weapons to go, assault rifle, Frag, carbine and plasma pistol. Yesterday I got about 50 plasma pistol kills.

> <mark>Well if people waned dominion to stay, then maybe they should be more vocal about it.</mark>
>
> Dominion was the first gametype I mastered. Currently focusing on CTF/ODDBALL and some Regicide. King of the hill too before but hard to get it. Flood will be last for me I think.
>
> I need 4 weapons to go, assault rifle, Frag, carbine and plasma pistol. Yesterday I got about 50 plasma pistol kills.

I think they have been:

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst227260_Totally-unsatisfied-with-Halo-4.aspx

Just play Dominion like a mother -Yoink-.

> Just play Dominion like a mother -Yoink!-.

Haha I should pretend I’m sick the next few days and just grind that Playlist until I unlock it. Lol I wish… :smiley:

> > Just play Dominion like a mother -Yoink!-.
>
> Haha I should pretend I’m sick the next few days and just grind that Playlist until I unlock it. Lol I wish… :smiley:

Make sure you have a team that talks. Randoms aren’t that good in Dominion.

I hate the Halo 4 Commando armor; it looked so much cooler in Reach. The made Air Assault just like it was in Reach, why not Commando?