Coming Up with New Loadout System (Need Help)

Im coming up with a new loadout system to pitch to the community and 343i. However i’ve come to a barrier in my idea.

My idea basically centers around a SINGLE loadout. In this loadout you would have the ablility to choose one primary, one secondary, and one AA/Perk.

Now the problem being is i cant really find any ideas for secondary weapons.

The only one that truely works is the magnum. The plasma pistol is too OP against vehicles and the boltshot is hated by almost everyone.

So i was thinking, why not add 2 more UNSC pistols? maybe one being the ODST pistol (silent and long range with low damage) and a revolver (a beefed up halo 3 pistol with insane bloom). Then have the current pistol be the sort of middle-man.

But so far i think that idea wouldn’t work out so well. So do you have any ideas that could help me?

> Im coming up with a new loadout system to pitch to the community and 343i. However i’ve come to a niche in my idea.
>
> My idea basically centers around a SINGLE loadout. In this loadout you would have the ablility to choose one primary, one secondary, and one AA/Perk.
>
> Now the problem being is i cant really find any ideas for secondary weapons.
>
> The only one that truely works is the magnum. The plasma pistol is too OP against vehicles and the boltshot is hated by almost everyone.
>
> So i was thinking, why not add 2 more UNSC pistols? maybe one being the ODST pistol (silent and long range with low damage) and a revolver (a beefed up halo 3 pistol with insane bloom). Then have the current pistol be the sort of middle-man.
>
> But so far i think that idea wouldn’t work out so well. So do you have any ideas that could help me?

crap, sorry double posted

> Im coming up with a new loadout system to pitch to the community and 343i. However i’ve come to a niche in my idea

What do you think this word means?