Coming full circle?

By the end of 343i’s new trilogy, would you like to see all of the halo games(wars included) and novels all come full circle? I would love that, like the SoF arriving on the unknown planet (supposedly called Sigma 7, confirmation ?) and the characters from Ghosts of Onyx along with MC and Cortana all meet up or something of the sort?

SoF I think needs to be in a second halo wars game about another shield world and than connect to halo 5.

as for the full circle thing it would be very difficult to include ghosts of onyx since almost all canon in it got overridden

Interesting. How so?

> SoF I think needs to be in a second halo wars game about another shield world and than connect to halo 5.
>
> as for the full circle thing it would be very difficult to include ghosts of onyx since almost all canon in it got overridden

No it didn’t. That canon is still valid.

The canon is still completely correct as it is set between Halo 2 and 3. It also has details on Cortana’s distress signal she sent while captured by the Gravemind so it is all linked to the main game plot.

<4

I would love it if more of the stories from the novels intersected with the game, such as finding the group from Ghost of Onyx in one of the future Halo titles. Or maybe even if Master Chief came into contact with Halo Wars’ Spirit of Fire since they were both pretty much in the middle of nowhere of space. Just some tie in from other Halo mediums in the main series would really be something for me.