Comic Con!

Tune in Spartan Ops footage will appear laterHERE

how much LATER do you mean? I really don’t want to watch hours of random junk to watch halo 4.

When is it? in swedish time :stuck_out_tongue:

> how much LATER do you mean? I really don’t want to watch hours of random junk to watch halo 4.

This.

Will it be live or what?

> how much LATER do you mean? I really don’t want to watch hours of random junk to watch halo 4.

Exactly. Just wait for someone to post the highlights.

> > how much LATER do you mean? I really don’t want to watch hours of random junk to watch halo 4.
>
> This.
>
> Will it be live or what?

I am watching it, and if I hear anything, I will post it here.

> Tune in Spartan Ops footage will appear laterHERE

How do you know Halo 4 or even Spartan Ops is going to be live ‘later’?

[deleted]

> If people actually put a bit of effort into it, they’d find the times/dates on the homepage.
>
> Thursday, July 12th
> Machinima: The Future of Entertainment
> 12:00-1:00 PM
> Indigo Ballroom, Hilton San Diego Bayfront
> Don’t miss out on this panel with exclusive footage from Machinima’s new channel, Machinima Prime, which focuses on thrilling episodic content, including the much anticipated tentpole series Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn.
>
> Thursday, July 12th
> The Fiction of Halo 4
> 4:45-5:45 PM
> Room 6BCF
> Halo 4 heralds the return of one of gaming’s most iconic heroes, the Master Chief, in an epic new sci-fi saga. Expanding and enriching the narrative, 343 Industries, with very special panelists, share how the development of stories across the Greg Bear Forerunner Saga, the Karen Traviss Kilo-Five trilogy, Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn and Halo 4’s Campaign and Infinity Multiplayer have become connective tissue for Halo 4. Don’t miss the exciting premiere of the Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn trailer as well as Q&A with special guests.
>
> Saturday, July 14th
> Halo 4: A New Campaign and Halo Infinity Multiplayer
> 3:15-4:15 PM
> Room 6DE
> Halo 4 marks the beginning of a new saga in the blockbuster franchise that has shaped entertainment history and defined a generation of gamers. Developed by 343 Industries, get a glimpse at how they have taken Halo 4 in new directions, introducing an ancient threat and the Master Chief’s greatest challenge, as well as an innovative and fresh new take on multiplayer in War Games and Spartan Ops.
>
> Saturday, July 14
> Giveaway and Signing: Greg Bear
> 2:00-3:00 PM
> Tor Books Booth (#2707)
> Come meet Hugo and Nebula Award-winning author Greg Bear as he signs copies of Halo: Cryptum, the first book in the New York Times bestselling Forerunner Saga! One lucky fan will have a chance to walk away with a copy of an exclusive poster of the cover of Halo: Silentium, the final novel in the trilogy.

does this mean no halo 4 today? :frowning: