Comic-Con Halo Panels

Looks like 343 is holding a panel discussion at Comic-Con International in a few weeks.

Hopefully, they’ll divulge something new and make a video available at some point!

> Friday, July 10 (10:15am – 11:15am)
>
> Hunt for the Truth: Following the Trail of the Halo 5: Guardians Story
>
> Join 343 Industries and special guests as they examine the compelling and prolific storytelling in and around Halo 5: Guardians. The panel will bring new insight into the mysteries surrounding the Master Chief and build connections between the stories that have been told so far, and sneak peeks of the stories yet to be told in game and beyond. Q&A session following.

Edit:

> Sunday July 12, 2015 (2:00pm - 3:00pm)
>
> Building the Halo Universe with Collectible Mega Bloks Series
>
> A worldwide fan-base of passionate players building an epic universe beyond gameplay. With over 60 million Halo game titles and over 35 million Mega Bloks Halo sets sold, some of the world’s most hyper-engaged fans are bringing the Halo universe to life through construction, helping to shape this legendary world in their own way. Fans can expect exclusive info on Halo and teasers of the new Mega Bloks Spring '16 line; the history of Halo and Mega Bloks; how the games become builds: behind-the-scenes stories and making-of moments; why Halo chose Mega Bloks; and what’s next for both brands.

I wish they would stream it…

hope they show up Brutes!

I hope they announce/show the H5 Xbone. I want to see it so bad, and I don’t want to wait for Gamescon lol.

Comic con usually is about story stuff…

> 2533274803493024;4:
> I hope they announce/show the H5 Xbone. I want to see it so bad, and I don’t want to wait for Gamescon lol.

Amen!

I guess I can make time and go see this.

As long as they talk about Hunt the Truth, I’ll be pleased with the panel. Although a Season 2 announcement would be pretty cool too…

Halo: Escalation? Halo: Saint’s Testimony? Halo: Last Light? Halo: Shadow of Intent? Halo: Television Series? #HunttheTruth Season 2? Halo 5: Gaurdians? Halo Online?

Alot of irons in the fire, currently we do not know what they will talking about? Still would be great.

Here’s hoping they post the video of this after it happens, I’ll be in SACO for my first vacation in 5 years when they have this panel (just my freakin luck)

I see there’s another panel on the Sunday, which should be of interest to Halo toy aficionados.

> Sunday July 12, 2015 (2:00pm - 3:00pm)
>
> Building the Halo Universe with Collectible Mega Bloks Series
>
> A worldwide fan-base of passionate players building an epic universe beyond gameplay. With over 60 million Halo game titles and over 35 million Mega Bloks Halo sets sold, some of the world’s most hyper-engaged fans are bringing the Halo universe to life through construction, helping to shape this legendary world in their own way. Fans can expect exclusive info on Halo and teasers of the new Mega Bloks Spring '16 line; the history of Halo and Mega Bloks; how the games become builds: behind-the-scenes stories and making-of moments; why Halo chose Mega Bloks; and what’s next for both brands.

> 2533274855928398;10:
> Here’s hoping they post the video of this after it happens, I’ll be in SACO for my first vacation in 5 years when they have this panel (just my freakin luck)

Somebody will have a video of the entire panel. Hell, I think that nowadays, the people at Comic-Con record every single panel, so there’s nothing to worry about there.

Also, I hope they do a small Forge demo IF there are new features. If not, I hope they just give us some information about Forge.

Someone tweeted at josh they’d like to see what a groundpound with the flag would look like ( i hear he spears a guy with it) and he replied wait for comic con, so maybe we’ll see that -fingers crossed :slight_smile:

I wonder whether or not we’ll get a Halo Fest this year.

If anybody here ends up going, please ask if they’ll ever make a Halo Wars sequel.

> 2533274859413227;12:
> > 2533274855928398;10:
> > Here’s hoping they post the video of this after it happens, I’ll be in SACO for my first vacation in 5 years when they have this panel (just my freakin luck)
>
>
> Somebody will have a video of the entire panel. Hell, I think that nowadays, the people at Comic-Con record every single panel, so there’s nothing to worry about there.
> Also, I hope they do a small Forge demo IF there are new features. If not, I hope they just give us some information about Forge.

From what I gather, Comic-Con is planning to launch a subscription VOD service next year. I’m not sure how proprietary it will be with videos if it’s trying to promote something like this. Hopefully, presenters maintain some publication rights. Time will tell.

It’s a curious outfit. An interesting New York Times article about it this morning:

Comic-Con, Defending Fantasy Culture and, Now, Its Brand

Lots of Comic-Con details in the latest community update:

Halo Community Update 7.7.15

Of particular note:

> The panels will not be streamed, but we’re working with the folks at Comic-Con to make the VoDs available following each panel.

Just a heads-up that the Hunt the Truth Comic-Con panel is now available to watch on the Halo Channel:

> PANEL On The Channel
>
> Unfortunately, not everyone is able to make the journey out to California each summer for the San Diego Comic Con. It’s especially depressing when Halo fans who want to soak up every ounce of Halo news and knowledge know there is a story-focused panel going on and they can’t get their eyeballs on it. Putting aside your sorrow, you renewed your faith in the promise that the panel would eventually make its way out into the wild. And see how your faith has been rewarded. Now everyone can join 343 Industries and special guests as they examine the compelling and prolific storytelling in and around Halo 5: Guardians. “Hunt the Truth: Following the Trail of the Halo 5: Guardians Story” brings new insight into the mysteries surrounding the Master Chief and builds connections between the stories that have been told so far, and sneak peeks of the stories yet to be told in game and beyond, and you can enjoy it for yourself now on the Halo Channel. Enjoy!

Do you all think that they will stream it, I wont be able to attend