Come on! Still no death screams?!

I’m really missing the “argh” sounds that you hear when people are shot dead or punched in the mouth. Halo 3 even had the occasional “WAAAAAAAARGHHHHH” when someone is splattered. I hope the final build of halo 4 has these voices back. They humanize would could otherwise be easily mistaken as robots.

Agreed.

I can live without them.

Not a major issue for me

I better go cancel my pre-order now!

Lol jk

My HOPE is that they are in there, but like many other sounds, we never HEAR them in Youtube Videos of PAX and EUROGAMER because the players have headphones on and you can’t hear the full audio from the game.

That’s my HOPE.

I could swear that I faintly heard the Spartans at least make noises when they died in the Covenant Weapons Trailer.

I’m sure they’re in, and it’s likely that we don’t hear them because it’s an incomplete build of the game.

> I’m sure they’re in, and it’s likely that we don’t hear them because it’s an incomplete build of the game.

If they ever post videos of the final build of the game instead of a two month old build, we could find this out ourselves.

i hope they are not like gears of war.

Technically they aren’t actually dying anymore since it’s simulated. Them not having death screams I can live without.

> Technically they aren’t actually dying anymore since it’s simulated. Them not having death screams I can live without.

Yes but without it the spartans won’t seem as human, which is exactly what 343 is trying to avoid.

> i hope they are not like gears of war.

Elaborate?

Listen to these LOL

you try screaming after you die, as a matter of fact, try doing anything after you die. Anything aside from voiding your bowels would be a shocker to me.

I can live without them, though I will miss all the funny glitched out sound choices… like when a Spartan flops onto the ground, but screams as though he’s falling into an abyss… WAAAAAAAAUUUUUUAAAAAAaaaaauuuuuuuuaaah…

> I can live without them.

I heard in a video that death screams are still in :slight_smile:

There’s death screams, but they either don’t occur much or are really quiet because I’ve only heard them a few times.

> I heard in a video that death screams are still in :slight_smile:

Wait, did you hear them in a gameplay video? Or did you hear that from a commentary video?

I for one really miss them.