Come On 343!

At least let us know you know that we want a new ranking system or something. This is crazy that they haven’t said ANYTHING about ANYTHING.

Dude chill, there is one year left, to early to go into details about rank. The next thing we can expect, is a campaign trailer

We’ll be getting something soon.

> At least let us know you know that we want a new ranking system or something. This is crazy that they haven’t said ANYTHING about ANYTHING.

They do read the boards. If they had to respond to every.single.post, they’d be here forever. They know.

> > At least let us know you know that we want a new ranking system or something. This is crazy that they haven’t said ANYTHING about ANYTHING.
>
> They do read the boards. If they had to respond to every.single.post, they’d be here forever. They know.

I just wish they’d make it known that they’re listening. It’s not hard to post on the forums.

> Dude chill, there is one year left, to early to go into details about rank. The next thing we can expect, is a campaign trailer

I’m not asking for details about rank. I’m asking for them to at least acknowledge the fact that there is a massive amount of people who want the ranking system to revert.

> > > At least let us know you know that we want a new ranking system or something. This is crazy that they haven’t said ANYTHING about ANYTHING.
> >
> > They do read the boards. If they had to respond to every.single.post, they’d be here forever. They know.
>
> I just wish they’d make it known that they’re listening. It’s not hard to post on the forums.

For you and me, you’re right, it’s not hard. For the people working on things, they’re VERY busy. You’re welcome to believe that they aren’t reading and don’t realize what’s being clamored for but they are.

Not to mention, Total Sellout mentioned in one of the many “1-50” threads that it’s not happening for Reach.

Yea it’s pretty boring. We don’t know anything about the game. Very frustrating.

Would you rather them announce something and not be what you want to hear?

> Would you rather them announce something and not be what you want to hear?

Might as well get it over with, if that’s the case.

> Dude chill, there is one year left, to early to go into details about rank. The next thing we can expect, is a campaign trailer

There is less then a year left more like less then 10 months all halo’s come out around September.

> > > > At least let us know you know that we want a new ranking system or something. This is crazy that they haven’t said ANYTHING about ANYTHING.
> > >
> > > They do read the boards. If they had to respond to every.single.post, they’d be here forever. They know.
> >
> > I just wish they’d make it known that they’re listening. It’s not hard to post on the forums.
>
> For you and me, you’re right, it’s not hard. For the people working on things, they’re VERY busy. You’re welcome to believe that they aren’t reading and don’t realize what’s being clamored for but they are.
>
> Not to mention, Total Sellout mentioned in one of the many “1-50” threads that it’s not happening for Reach.

Too busy to post on a forum on their own time? I find that hard to believe. I’m sure they have free time, and when they do, browsing the forums and posting once or twice doesn’t take any time really.

I see what you mean Im getting annoyed to you just have to wait a few more months or less hopefully

I think the next thing 343i will release about Halo 4 will be a campaign trailer.
Hopefully it shows us some multiplayer too.

> > Dude chill, there is one year left, to early to go into details about rank. The next thing we can expect, is a campaign trailer
>
> I’m not asking for details about rank. I’m asking for them to at least acknowledge the fact that there is a massive amount of people who want the ranking system to revert.

You do know that these forums represent less than 1% of the halo population right ? “a ton of people” out of that less than 1% isnt a convincing argument :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

> > Dude chill, there is one year left, to early to go into details about rank. The next thing we can expect, is a campaign trailer
>
> There is less then a year left more like less then 10 months all halo’s come out around September.

Actually three games have come out in September and three in November (and Halo Wars was Feb/March). We really have no idea about the release date other than Holiday 2012.

> > > Dude chill, there is one year left, to early to go into details about rank. The next thing we can expect, is a campaign trailer
> >
> > I’m not asking for details about rank. I’m asking for them to at least acknowledge the fact that there is a massive amount of people who want the ranking system to revert.
>
> You do know that these forums represent less than 1% of the halo population right ? “a ton of people” out of that less than 1% isnt a convincing argument :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well if you care about Halo enough to join the forums, you have credibility via experience (most of the time).