Come Join the UNIP!

This a new clan that we are jump starting hoping people would be interested!

This is a private military clan that is hoping to become known to the halo community and would love to increase its player count! We are serious about what we do horseplay can be minimal at times and punishments will be given to those who don’t follow their orders. On the other hand if you are a good member(does what they are told and does not question) and show great leadership then you’ll most likely be promoted quickly since we are just now jump starting. But you must willing to be on most of your halo time with clan and keep track of your soldiers to make sure they are active.

Please keep in mind that we are all here to have fun!

please click on this link to get more information on our leadership unip.

Please contact me @whackymessi10 on Xbox I’ll give more information on the clan.

> The Devil whispered in my ear, “You’re not strong enough to withstand the storm” Today I whispered in the Devil’s ear, " I am the storm" -Marines OORAH

> 2535470735968021;1:
> punishments will be given to those who don’t follow their orders.
>
>
> > The Devil whispered in my ear, “You’re not strong enough to withstand the storm” Today I whispered in the Devil’s ear, " I am the storm" -Marines OORAH

You do know this is a video game right, not the military?

> 2533274829610030;2:
> > 2535470735968021;1:
> > punishments will be given to those who don’t follow their orders.
> >
> >
> > > The Devil whispered in my ear, “You’re not strong enough to withstand the storm” Today I whispered in the Devil’s ear, " I am the storm" -Marines OORAH
>
> You do know this is a video game right, not the military?

I’m not sure how long you have been playing halo however the clan community has been around since halo 2 and people actually broke their controllers due to punishment given on there. This is not a new concept, if you have a problem please use constructive criticism otherwise you have no point and your reasoning is invalid.

Don’t make them mad or they’ll show you their red room of pain :joy:

> 2535418883510816;3:
> > 2533274829610030;2:
> > > 2535470735968021;1:
> > > punishments will be given to those who don’t follow their orders.
> > >
> > >
> > > > The Devil whispered in my ear, “You’re not strong enough to withstand the storm” Today I whispered in the Devil’s ear, " I am the storm" -Marines OORAH
> >
> > You do know this is a video game right, not the military?
>
> I’m not sure how long you have been playing halo however the clan community has been around since halo 2 and people actually broke their controllers due to punishment given on there. This is not a new concept, if you have a problem please use constructive criticism otherwise you have no point and your reasoning is invalid.

Again… you know this is a video game right?