Comcast in Central/East Coast problem in H5?

Halo 5’s performance has been pretty bad for me even when 343 tried region lock months ago. On region lock, I had high latency and was consistently matched up to people in the south despite being in the Detroit area. I learned that there’s a good chance I get routed through Comcast’s Georgia servers for gaming and during a recommended online test, my ISP address in there as well. This explains why I often get matched to people far away on focused settings. If you don’t live close to Georgia, experience high gaming latency, and use Comcast, you may want to experiment with a new ISP.

Also 343 should take note of this with their matchmaking. This would explain the extreme variance in latency from time to time as sometimes I’m probably matched up on servers between me and Georgia and sometimes I’m on servers in the opposite direction. If we’re not going to be able to select servers, there’s got to be a better way to read which servers give gamers the best performance outside of ISP address…since mine isn’t accurate. I’m guessing I’m not the only one with this issue.