Combat Taunts

Now I know that this might not happen but what do you think about adding some Combat Taunts in the game to use agent’s people in Multiplayer. Because when you really think about it people have been doing the whole -Yoink!- thing for so many years now. Like the first game that I ran into it was Halo Combat Evolved when I played system link online. Man that was like 10years ago but now it’s about time to evolve that idea into something better and funny at the same time.
Now remember you have earned this through Halo Waypoint like some of the armor for Reach or buy these through credit points or something like that.

Now here are some videos to see more of what I’m talking about. But watch all the videos first then tell me what you think OK.

1. Video 1 Funny Video
  2. Video 2 Red vs Blue: I am the Best Music Video (feat. The ELITES) ( Now what I’m talking about starts at 1:00 into the video.)
  3. Video 3 HALO 3 - ViDoc - “Et Tu, Brute?” (HD) ( Now what I’m talking about starts at 3:15 - 3:31 and 4:53 - 5:26)
  4. Video 4 Halo 3 ODST ViDoc 2: Firefight - Bip Bap Bam [ HD ] ( Now what I’m talking about starts at 0:30 - 0:36 when the odst kicks the brute.

Or stuff like in SMB Brawl that you can do any time, for those awkward moments you’re in a bubble shield and the enemy is outside. (Works with windows too! :D)

I’ll stick with Tea-Bagging

SHOWA YA MOVES!!

Lolno

This is Halo, not Smash bros.

No, then people would just spam that button just to annoy people. Like let’s say that it says, you just got pwned, they would spam it and it would sound like

You you you’re you just go you you ju you just got you you you just got p you j you just got pwned.

Or if it’s an action, then people would glitch or do it every time they kill

Bad idea, you don’t want anything that would provoke players e be un sportsman like or hatefull to another.
I say no to it honestly.

Why not just tap up on the D-Pad to contact the other team and taunt them yourself?

Raises hand

This was my idea on the elites in MM thread…

I like it all the same…

Sits back down

No, it’s just not needed and it would turn into a very big annoyance.

> Raises hand
>
> This was my idea on the elites in MM thread…
>
>
> I like it all the same…
>
> Sits back down

you were standing while raising your hand, but then you sat down, does that mean you are still raising your hand?

I kinda imagine it would be like firefight, verbal only.

Like you press up on the D-Pad (As an elite) and he’ll say something like “I’ve seen Kig-yar fight harder then you!” And vice versa.

> > Raises hand
> >
> > This was my idea on the elites in MM thread…
> >
> >
> > I like it all the same…
> >
> > Sits back down
>
> you were standing while raising your hand, but then you sat down, does that mean you are still raising your hand?

Did I stutter?