Combat Opportunist Commendation

I’m close to finishing this commendation, but I’m unsure of what counts as a “combat skill medal”. Can anybody give me the list of medals required to complete this?

Noob combo, BXR, sniper rifle headshots (yes, they count), First Strike, Close Call. I think there’s more but thats what I know of.
Headshots are the way to go. Hit up big team battle and as soon as you get Basin, CAMP.

pull in some snipers in warzone, super easy

> 2533274907200114;2:
> Noob combo, BXR, sniper rifle headshots (yes, they count), First Strike, Close Call. I think there’s more but thats what I know of.
> Headshots are the way to go. Hit up big team battle and as soon as you get Basin, CAMP.

> 2533274826090763;3:
> pull in some snipers in warzone, super easy

Damn, sorry for the late replies! It never notifies me when someone’s replied to my threads, so I just assume no one ever replies until I just recently checked them lmao. But thankya! Only sniper headshots apply, I assume? No precision weapon headshots (BR, DMR, Pistol, etc.)?

> 2533274907200114;2:
> Noob combo, BXR, sniper rifle headshots (yes, they count), First Strike, Close Call. I think there’s more but thats what I know of.
> Headshots are the way to go. Hit up big team battle and as soon as you get Basin, CAMP.

Thanks for the info! Been wondering this myself lol. I have 2 more kills to go before I finish the commendation

im sure the perfect skill medals count too, cuz i get these often on warzone and i hardly use any form of sniper as i dont have a single cert for a sniper/beam/binary variant.

also, think the last shot medal counts as well

The only one I could ever confirm was Death from the Grave

> 2533274813499353;7:
> The only one I could ever confirm was Death from the Grave

Good to know, bc I get those out the -Yoink- lmaooo

Hard target i believe counts as well.