Combat Evolved Remake has to have ranked CTF!

The original halo was my favorite game of all time and part of that reason was the insane CTF games. Sometimes games would last 2 to 3 hours without one team getting the edge and that was what make it so unique, you don’t get as invensted in regular games these days because it’s never as intense as CTF on the original Halo was. I hope someone out there is reading this and realizes it’s a good feature to have for online.

you do know those maps are on reach multiplayer right?

> you do know those maps are on reach multiplayer right?

Dude trust me it’s not the same, idk why but it just doesn’t do it justice like at all.

> The original halo was my favorite game of all time and part of that reason was the insane CTF games. Sometimes games would last 2 to 3 hours without one team getting the edge and that was what make it so unique, you don’t get as invensted in regular games these days because it’s never as intense as CTF on the original Halo was. I hope someone out there is reading this and realizes it’s a good feature to have for online.

Well, it’s rough around the edges, but I kinda like this idea. Polish that up some.

CEA comes with new maps for Reach’s multiplayer, not its own multiplayer.
So, it’s not gonna happen.

So why couldn’t they have a new section? Like Halo Combat Evolved CTF Arena?

They could keep it on the Reach engine, make it it’s own playlist and add clan support.

Then make it so you can only enter the playlist with your clan.

This could be very exciting.

> They could keep it on the Reach engine, make it it’s own playlist and add clan support.
>
> Then make it so you can only enter the playlist with your clan.
>
> This could be very exciting.

I support those ideas

They can make a CTF play list with the classic settings, no armor abilities, no assassinations, and all of the weapons that wasn’t in Halo CE, or their counter part weapon, removed from the map.
And if they do make that play list, I don’t want it to be Clan only. >.> cause I love classic CTF, and it’d piss me off if the only way I can enjoy the classic CTF is to join a clan, then 343 and every clan can bit my butt.

343 has pretty much confirmed that the TU will enable them to make the classic playlist more authentic.

so…ya.

you can play custom games because all you described was capture the flag with no time limit.