Colourblind motion sensor?

I know 343 have a lot on their plate right now but I could really do with a new version of the motion sensor. In previous Halos I’ve never had a problem but Halo 4s sensor is a little too opaque for me to clearly see the red dots on it, I have to really focus.

I don’t suppose anyone else has had this issue colourblind or not?

I’m not color blind, but I have a few friends who are. They haven’t played Halo 4 yet, but I can almost bet that this will be an issue for them. Bumps for some color blind mode stuff.

nope not colourblind. i dont really have problems seeing the red dots, just have a lot of difficulty determining if an arrow is above or below the dot

I do have this issue. The motion sensor looks like a big blue circle with really faint dots on it to me. In past games, the dots were solid colors. The opacity of the motion sensor along with the shading on the dots makes it really hard for me to see the motion sensor.

I guess it’s easy to overlook something like that if you’re not colourblind. I’m not going to hold my breath about it though, I imagine some people would just find it too trivial to fix.
It’s a shame too, it’d be pretty easy to make the sensor a block colour or make the dots different colours.

This issue doesn’t affect everyone, that’s why I’m worried it won’t get fixed…

“The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or one.” =’|

I know your frustration. I’m also colorblind, and right now getting my guide together for the mission Midnight is a pain in the -Yoink-!

The scenery is orange, the enemies are orange, their weapons and projectiles are orange. Seriously, the Didact is more obsessed with orange than the Covenant are with purple!

Bumps for color blind modes!

im color blind but i would love it if they add motion sensor color blind mode :smiley: