Colour blind

Please include a good option to switch to colour blind mode. Titan Fall #1 Had it. When I found it I instantly went from bottom of game leader board to top. I struggle to see the players, and often have to wait to be shot at to identify if they are my team or not. I will also run straight past enemy players that I did not see. Brighter coloured name tags help, and more contrast of the armour to the background please.

May i suggest a better brightness value?

I believe the accessibility options available in The Last of Us: Part II should become the standard for every videogame. Xbox already did a lot with its controller for disabled people, but it’s time to take the next step and expand the accessibility options on videogames themselves.

this is somewhat off topic, but i have made a reshade setup that tries to emularte the effect of enchroma glasses.
enchroma reshade- game accesibility for the colorblind

this is no replacement for actual accesability options, but it is helpfull (please comment if it does not work correctly, so i can improve upon it)

> 2533274945422049;4:
> this is somewhat off topic, but i have made a reshade setup that tries to emularte the effect of enchroma glasses.
> enchroma reshade- game accesibility for the colorblind
>
this is no replacement for actual accesability options, but it is helpfull (please comment if it does not work correctly, so i can improve upon it)

What the hell us this witchcraft.
Let’s just pretend for a minute that I am a tech moron and know nothing about computers / tech / consols… how would I (hypothetically) go about using this?

Please.

> 2533274808114811;5:
> > 2533274945422049;4:
> > this is somewhat off topic, but i have made a reshade setup that tries to emularte the effect of enchroma glasses.
> > enchroma reshade- game accesibility for the colorblind
> >
>
> What the hell us this witchcraft.
> Let’s just pretend for a minute that I am a tech moron and know nothing about computers / tech / consols… how would I (hypothetically) go about using this?
>
> Please.

install reshade on a pc game of your choosing, drop in the shader, done.

There are thousands of shaders. Reshade works with basicly every game, as basicly all games use directX, vulcan or openGL for graphics, which the shader can access.

> 2533274945422049;6:
> > 2533274808114811;5:
> > > 2533274945422049;4:
> > > this is somewhat off topic, but i have made a reshade setup that tries to emularte the effect of enchroma glasses.
> > > enchroma reshade- game accesibility for the colorblind
> > >
> >
> > What the hell us this witchcraft.
> > Let’s just pretend for a minute that I am a tech moron and know nothing about computers / tech / consols… how would I (hypothetically) go about using this?
> >
> > Please.
>
> install reshade on a pc game of your choosing, drop in the shader, done.
>
> There are thousands of shaders. Reshade works with basicly every game, as basicly all games use directX, vulcan or openGL for graphics, which the shader can access.

On an xbox one?

> 2533274938827434;3:
> I believe the accessibility options available in The Last of Us: Part II should become the standard for every videogame. Xbox already did a lot with its controller for disabled people, but it’s time to take the next step and expand the accessibility options on videogames themselves.

I agree. The accessibility is really the one good part about Last of Us: Part II if not including the graphics.

Should be options to set teams to whatever colour you need.

You are the only one who sees your screen - so why does it have to be red and blue?