Colors other than RvB

I see a lot of people complaining about 343i changing the original RvB to say, Yellow vs Green or Orange vs Purple. At first I didnt like the idea of the change. But then after seeing the colors used in the Oddball/Flag Assassinations Video, I’m actually kind of excited for it. The colors are so bright and vibrant. I also like how the colors they pick will oppose the color pallet of the map.

The contrast will help out a ton for colorblind players. Or players that just want more contrast anyway.

hmm. seems gametype specific to me. I’d wager that that version of oddball has multiple teams (4 teams?) so they need additional color groups.

2 teams will probably still always be rvb

I don’t believe they are final but I am not bothered by them.

Im so tired of red people hiding in the trees on boardwalk. Thats really the only example I can think of right now, but i come across it while playing.

As long as I can tell that an enemy player is not on my team, it doesn’t matter.

Dosnt really matter to me, they aint my color, theyre going to die.

I used to play multi-team just to see all the pretty colors… I like purple

wouldnt it be more canonical to have more teams than red and blue in terms of the infinity and the spartan IV’s?? i think its a great idea. especially since my friend seems to “forget” which team he is on and “accidentally” betray me.

just make it so the teams don’t blend in the background(halo reach failed at this,

blue team blended in the forge world maps,zealot,swordbase,breakpoint,tempest,solitary,

red team blended in on reflection,some parts of boardwalk, spire, powerhouse, boneyard, highnoon, breakneck, battle canyon)

> hmm. seems gametype specific to me. I’d wager that that version of oddball has multiple teams (4 teams?) so they need additional color groups.
>
> 2 teams will probably still always be rvb

I would prefer RvB although others might be ok as well .

That orange/purple did NOT contrast Adrift well.

But the Yellow and Green were so bright and vibrant.