Colorblind assist?

343 could you please add colorblind assist for the motion tracker or revert to the green friendlies and red enemies layout? I find it harder to distinguish teamates from enemies with the current color scheme especially when someone is above or below me

> 2533274815215907;1:
> 343 could you please add colorblind assist for the motion tracker or revert to the green friendlies and red enemies layout? I find it harder to distinguish teamates from enemies with the current color scheme especially when someone is above or below me

Also something I think should be addressed is that your teammates location arrow needs to display at all times rather than just proximity (and a very close proximity at that). My friend is also color blind and from distances all the players look the same so he’s just standing there shooting at our teammates thinking they’re enemies. It also makes it really difficult to communicate with my teammates on things that were so easy in the past, i.e. “I got a Warthog, I’m coming to get you” is now “I got a Warthog, where are you?” “I’m by the West Armory” “I’m there too, I don’t see your arrow…” “Yeah I’m looking for you” “Ok now I see you!” or even things that are actually important - “There’s a guy with rockets on my X!” now is “There’s a guy with rockets on my X!” “Where’s that?” “Center Garage back entrance” “I don’t see him” “He probably left already”

> 2533274809792243;2:
> > 2533274815215907;1:
> > 343 could you please add colorblind assist for the motion tracker or revert to the green friendlies and red enemies layout? I find it harder to distinguish teamates from enemies with the current color scheme especially when someone is above or below me
>
>
> Also something I think should be addressed is that your teammates location arrow needs to display at all times rather than just proximity (and a very close proximity at that). My friend is also color blind and from distances all the players look the same so he’s just standing there shooting at our teammates thinking they’re enemies. It also makes it really difficult to communicate with my teammates on things that were so easy in the past, i.e. “I got a Warthog, I’m coming to get you” is now “I got a Warthog, where are you?” “I’m by the West Armory” “I’m there too, I don’t see your arrow…” “Yeah I’m looking for you” “Ok now I see you!” or even things that are actually important - “There’s a guy with rockets on my X!” now is “There’s a guy with rockets on my X!” “Where’s that?” “Center Garage back entrance” “I don’t see him” “He probably left already”

Agreed. also whenever you are blue team and you see an enemy red sprinting away from you, the thruster pack is active and it is blue so its easy to just assume its a teammate. That happens a lot to me