Color schemes in lootboxes?

Was just checking out the flight test and noticed this. Really?? I knew there was going to be microtransactions but we don’t even get to pick our own spartan colors anymore? Judging by the flight there aren’t even going to be that many options.

We’ve known about this system for over a year now, it’s nothing new at all. Also, there are NO loot boxes in the game, you purchase items directly with in-game currency, no random chance involved at all.

In addition, there are definitely more colours than there are in this flight, we’ve seen pictures of them. Obviously they’re not going to include all customization options in what is primarily a tech test.

Yeah, not getting to choose our own colors is pretty lame.

TBH I’m more so worried about emblems. Halo 5’s emblem system was really really bad and I’m worried we’re going to get something like that again

> 2535414438336112;1:
> Was just checking out the flight test and noticed this. Really?? I knew there was going to be microtransactions but we don’t even get to pick our own spartan colors anymore? Judging by the flight there aren’t even going to be that many options.

Surprised you’re learning this just now.