Color-changing in forge

So, we’ve seen a lot of new features in forge but what about the old ability to change the color of a piece? In Halo: Reach’s forge, changing the color meant deciding what color the small lights inside a glass piece were, or what the tint to the banshee would be. Hardly a spectacular transformation.

Something that I noticed in Halo 4’s forge demonstration was that there were a lot of white panels on the bunker (and other pieces). I’m hoping that these are the parts that change color because that’s a far more noticeable color change than that of anything in Reach’s forge. I know I’m not the only one who wants more colors in forge and I think this would look pretty cool. Anyone else got any ideas?

who doesn’t want to drive a pink Scorpion into battle?

I agree that it’d be awesome if we could change the actual color of most of an object which could fit since Forerunner architecture, although silvery-gray, has had varying hues over the games (warmer/cooler shades).

> So, we’ve seen a lot of new features in forge but what about the old ability to change the color of a piece? In Halo: Reach’s forge, changing the color meant deciding what color the small lights inside a glass piece were, or <mark>what the tint to the banshee would be</mark>. Hardly a spectacular transformation.
>
> Something that I noticed in Halo 4’s forge demonstration was that there were a lot of white panels on the bunker (and other pieces). I’m hoping that these are the parts that change color because that’s a far more noticeable color change than that of anything in Reach’s forge. I know I’m not the only one who wants more colors in forge and I think this would look pretty cool. Anyone else got any ideas?

I don’t believe the color of any vehicle but the mongoose could be edited.

Well he did say it wasn’t spectacular transformation. The means it didn’t really matter what team it was colored for. It looks the same. The only team color the Banshee was good with was purple. LOL!

> who doesn’t want to drive a pink Scorpion into battle?

I want to drive a pimped-out Banshee into combat XD