Colony

Hey, I’ve been playing for awhile and I’m not sure if the banished leader is canon or not. Can someone clear this up for me?

Yes, Colony is canon. He’s pretty much the antagonist in the Operation: SPEARBREAKER mini-campaign.

The only non-cannon leaders are those who have died before HW2 (Johnson, Serina, Forge, Arbiter) and Yap-Yap.

> 2533274792776027;3:
> The only non-cannon leaders are those who have died before HW2 (Johnson, Serina, Forge, Arbiter) and Yap-Yap.

I wish yapyap was canon. If he was canon, atriox would be impressed with his rebellion. Then he would probably convince yapyap to work for him by giving him a lot of methane. Yapyap’s role would probably be to rally the grunts for the banished cause and maybe lead an invasion of the rvb universe

I was under the impression that all the living leaders were canon. At least to the point where, in Yap Yap’s case, he exists in the Halo universe and has a backstory but hasn’t really done anything since he isn’t a part of any of the story.

Thank you all.

> 2533274808202394;5:
> I was under the impression that all the living leaders were canon. At least to the point where, in Yap Yap’s case, he exists in the Halo universe and has a backstory but hasn’t really done anything since he isn’t a part of any of the story.

Nope. There’s a post somewhere out there where 343 directly stated that Yap-Yap isn’t canon.

> 2533274792776027;7:
> > 2533274808202394;5:
> > I was under the impression that all the living leaders were canon. At least to the point where, in Yap Yap’s case, he exists in the Halo universe and has a backstory but hasn’t really done anything since he isn’t a part of any of the story.
>
> Nope. There’s a post somewhere out there where 343 directly stated that Yap-Yap isn’t canon.

Well that does not prove anything, find me that post and I’ll believe you but until then there’s no reason to believe otherwise.

> 2533274808202394;8:
> > 2533274792776027;7:
> > > 2533274808202394;5:
> > > I was under the impression that all the living leaders were canon. At least to the point where, in Yap Yap’s case, he exists in the Halo universe and has a backstory but hasn’t really done anything since he isn’t a part of any of the story.
> >
> > Nope. There’s a post somewhere out there where 343 directly stated that Yap-Yap isn’t canon.
>
> Well that does not prove anything, find me that post and I’ll believe you but until then there’s no reason to believe otherwise.

hahahaha

Colony is canon he was the main threat in the 2 mission (and kinda forgettable) campaign add-on Operation: Spearbreaker.

I got now, thank you. we can now forget about this feed.