Colony in Halo Infinite

Colony are very interesting bois in Halo Wars 2, and because of their rank in the Banished, they might actually be seen in Infinite. Colony are a strange and inscrutable Mgalekgolo pair that are interested in Forerunner structures (which Zeta Halo is full of). It makes sense why they would be on Zeta Halo, and they might as well be seen in the Halo Infinite. What I would want Colony to be like in the game is function as a recurring miniboss fight who changes up their tactics every time you fight them. Colony will be fought only 3 times in the campaign at most, so don’t worry, this isn’t the new Warden. Colony will continue the long-lasting Mgalekgolo trend of sandbox puzzle boss fights, like the Scarabs and Hunters before them, not the new bullet sponges whom are a disgrace to Hunter kind. Colony’s first fight will basically just be tougher Hunters with more attacks, like rapid firing their assault cannons or having individual worms break off of them and buff other enemies, or summon Engineers to heal themselves and fix their armor. Their armor can be broken off, piece by piece, and their shields can be blown off with 2 plasma grenades each. You will break their armor off until all you can see is a pile of worms, and then the fight ends. The next fight, they pilot a Scarab, and then they have a final fight where you can kill them (which functions as a tougher version of the first fight with even MORE attacks) Anyways, I hope you liked my Infinite boss idea!

As far as we know, Colony is still on the Ark, and unless they pulled the same stunt Atriox did to return to galaxy, the pair are most likely going to be stuck there for a while, along with everyone else from Halo Wars 2. I do hope we get to go to the Ark at some point, if only to see Chief meet up with Jerome and Red Team again.

> 2535465220374093;1:
> Colony are very interesting bois in Halo Wars 2, and because of their rank in the Banished, they might actually be seen in Infinite. Colony are a strange and inscrutable Mgalekgolo pair that are interested in Forerunner structures (which Zeta Halo is full of). It makes sense why they would be on Zeta Halo, and they might as well be seen in the Halo Infinite. What I would want Colony to be like in the game is function as a recurring miniboss fight who changes up their tactics every time you fight them. Colony will be fought only 3 times in the campaign at most, so don’t worry, this isn’t the new Warden. Colony will continue the long-lasting Mgalekgolo trend of sandbox puzzle boss fights, like the Scarabs and Hunters before them, not the new bullet sponges whom are a disgrace to Hunter kind. Colony’s first fight will basically just be tougher Hunters with more attacks, like rapid firing their assault cannons or having individual worms break off of them and buff other enemies, or summon Engineers to heal themselves and fix their armor. Their armor can be broken off, piece by piece, and their shields can be blown off with 2 plasma grenades each. You will break their armor off until all you can see is a pile of worms, and then the fight ends. The next fight, they pilot a Scarab, and then they have a final fight where you can kill them (which functions as a tougher version of the first fight with even MORE attacks) Anyways, I hope you liked my Infinite boss idea!

That would be awesome, would love to see hunters being used in that way more. Still a bit worried about how the hunters are going to play, didn’t really like it when Joe Staten implied that the only way to fight hunters is with the grappling hook… I’ve sort of been hoping I could play the whole game without using the grappling hook.

The only way to fight them is with the grappling hook you say?

GRAPPLING HOOK! hooks out half of a hunter’s back

Anyway, I think Colony could maybe play a role in a DLC, since Infinite is almost finished. 343 wouldn’t be able to program, model, balance, and add a new boss fight right now and make it fun. If Colony was added last-minute (at this point) the fight would be poorly done, the boss itself would be grossly unbalanced, and Colony would have no role in the story, and it would seem like 343 didn’t know what they were doing (think Cortana in Halo 5). So an appearance in a DLC is most likely, and maybe in that DLC the Banished would call in reinforcements from the Ark since they were getting absolutely wrecked by Chief on Zeta Halo. The reinforcements would be led by Colony, and we would get to fight Colony 2 or 3 times. That would be cool.