colony hunter grunt squad

atriox and decimus have brute grunt squads
arbiter and shipmaster have elite grunt squads
colony could have hunter grunt squad that fits better then brute grunt squads
Yapyap The Destroyer needs grunt squads with only grunts like give some grunts full rod guns and needlers maybe even plasma launchers and plasma rifles.
let me know what you guys think of my idea

> 2535465784950395;1:
> atriox and decimus have brute grunt squads
> arbiter and shipmaster have elite grunt squads
> colony could have hunter grunt squad that fits better then brute grunt squads
> let me know what you guys think of my idea

i love the idea. only problem is that hunters come in pairs of 2 so it would conflict with the lore unless they were given a free upgrade or smaller number of grunts. then you have the fact that hunters already come in pairs of two and are their own unit. so it wouldnt work. is there another type of mgalekgolo that would fill the role better than a hunter? hunters, hunter captains, and goliaths are already their own units.

> 2535465784950395;1:
> Yapyap The Destroyer needs grunt squads with only grunts like give some grunts full rod guns and needlers maybe even plasma launchers and plasma rifles.

I agree with the part that the grunt leader should have all grunt squads

A hunter seems kinda like a big unit to be commanding over grunts. I think brute squads are fine for colony. Seems like over kill to give the banished leaders three different possible starting infantry units.

> 2535465784950395;1:
> Yapyap The Destroyer needs grunt squads with only grunts like give some grunts full rod guns and needlers maybe even plasma launchers and plasma rifles.

Hehehe this is kind’ve a silly way of looking at it, but I see where you are coming from!
That still means we need a Brute Brute Squad, and a Hunter Hunter squad. We don’t have those do we?

(Also I would love Grunts to have Fuel Rods man! Please!)

Fine the way it is

That would be interesting but Hunters are already really powerful and Hunters (as far as I know) have never been squad leaders.

Maybe elite squads instead as the hunters indefinitely favour the elites over the brutes but maybe more hunter upgrades or a goliath buff.

> 2535465784950395;1:

Maybe not so much the hunters leading a grunt squad but I totally agree with Yapyap having grunts with only grunts. Holy moly, the upgrades could be something along the lines of:

Yapyap Grunt Squad:

• 1st upgrade: Plasma Grenade
  • 2nd upgrade: Fuel Rod Cannons

> 2533274823273793;9:
> > 2535465784950395;1:
> > atriox and decimus have brute grunt squads
> > arbiter and shipmaster have elite grunt squads
> > colony could have hunter grunt squad that fits better then brute grunt squads
> > Yapyap The Destroyer needs grunt squads with only grunts like give some grunts full rod guns and needlers maybe even plasma launchers and plasma rifles.
> > let me know what you guys think of my idea
>
> Maybe not so much the hunters leading a grunt squad but I totally agree with Yapyap having grunts with only grunts. Holy moly, the upgrades could be something along the lines of:
> Yapyap Grunt Squad:
> - 1st upgrade: Plasma Grenade
> - 2nd upgrade: Fuel Rod Cannons

i think the silver armored unggoys are called ultras or something. they’re leaders of kig-yar and lower ranking grunts. so yapyap might be an ultra. and we might get skirmishers and jackals.

then if you notice on this page there are the special operations unggoy that could be used for the hero unit or even just as the replacement for brutes hunters and snipers. then further down there are the minors and majors which could make up the core infantry unit. with the first upgrade being plasma grenades and the second being a second major with a fuel rod.

Yapyap’s units better be comprised entirely of Grunts. I don’t care if grunts can’t exactly drive Marauders or fly Banshees, but if they can operate Locusts, whose to say they can’t!

no need… Colony… we… serve… atriox… atriox… good… we… detroy… we decimate