Colony Captain.

I know several people have pointed this out already but I thought I would chime in. I really like the Colony, however, when the leader gets in a garrison he becomes a little much. I did a little test to find out what it takes to get him out, and the conclusion was 6 level three snipers with all upgrades, otherwise he regens faster than you can damage him. I understand that leaders cost allot and they should be a game changer on the battlefield but that is a bit much. Atriox gets murdered when you overwhelm him in a garrison, but the colony leader basically absorbs the damage. His regen ability should be toned down a bit. What do you guys think?

I think that heroes in garrisons should be heavily nerfed, or they just shouldn’t be allowed in all together.

> 2533274927740213;2:
> I think that heroes in garrisons should be heavily nerfed, or they just shouldn’t be allowed in all together.

I like the idea of heroes not being able to garrison. Also make Spartans not suck. I play like 90%+ as Banished and I have to admit they blow. I’m not only not frightened by one but elated my opponent wasted resources on one especially early game. Sucks when they jack a Blisterback or Shroud though lol Sorry to get off point. Nerf Colony!!!:slightly_smiling_face:

i would say that they nerf garrisons in general, and add more to the maps in better positions. maybe a slight nerf to heroes health in garrisons too.

Technically 2 stanchion snipers can kill it because of the stun but that doesn’t really matter. Yes heros in garrisons are borderline unkillable which is a bit of an issue although it isn’t really worth touching until all heros are good enough to build.

> 2533274811417927;5:
> Technically 2 stanchion snipers can kill it because of the stun but that doesn’t really matter. Yes heros in garrisons are borderline unkillable which is a bit of an issue although it isn’t really worth touching until all heros are good enough to build.

Agreed. About the snipers I think thats false though. He regains enough health to ignore damage from 4 snipers at the same time. If he wasn’t in a garrison they would chew him up, but when he is in a garrison its like his health percentage doubles and the regain rate takes into account the new percentage of health, rather than regenerating the original amount of health.

Maybe make the garrisons only usable by Spartans? That would give some incentive to spawn one in. Probably. Just assume no.