Colony achievements bugged?

Seems like 2 out of 3 of his achievements aren’t tracking properly.

I’ve won 4 games with him so far. Still no 3 win achievement. Xbox shows 0.00% gamers unlocked.

People still spam locusts, so I know I’ve gotten many vehicle taunts with the Hunter captain. Yet it shows 0% progress made. Again, Xbox shows 0.00% of gamers have it unlocked.

Hmmm… I have unlocked all three of the new achievements. Perhaps it is an issue that only affects some people?
I did the “Win three games” thing through one Blitz game and two Skirmish games. Maybe try different game modes? I understand that there have been issues with past achievements and certain game modes (i.e. Kinsano achievements and Blitz). A similar thing could be happening here.

> 2661949065475413;1:
> Seems like 2 out of 3 of his achievements aren’t tracking properly.
>
> I’ve won 4 games with him so far. Still no 3 win achievement. Xbox shows 0.00% gamers unlocked.
>
> People still spam locusts, so I know I’ve gotten many vehicle taunts with the Hunter captain. Yet it shows 0% progress made. Again, Xbox shows 0.00% of gamers have it unlocked.

I have gotten the 3 wins achievement, you sure it’s not a bug?

Hard resetting xbox resolved the issue. All achievements now unlocked. This thread can be closed.