College Spartans

This is probably one of the least important topics but what the heck, here’s the issue. The issue is that there is no issue. What does it matter if your spartans are frat-bro-like in multiplayer? I like to play multiplayer with my bros, it makes sense that our spartans should act the same way. And I can hear the chorus sing “You’re missing the point. They’re spartans, they should act like it.” But am I really? Even if 343i wants to integrate multiplayer into the Halo storyline, none of the games you have played specifically ever took place in actual Halo lore. None of it actually happened. So if 343i wants to make my spartan chill with the other spartans in multiplayer, that’s fine by me. As long as it’s not like that in the story, and the chorus shouts again “Halo 4 Spartan Ops!” I’m alright with spartans having a variety of personalities, as long as all of them don’t act the same way.

Options, options, options. Give us options to display the animation or not, or even which team/solo endgame animation we want displayed for our Spartan. Don’t force us to sit through the same thing every single time.

I am sorry, but the Brofest at the end of matches is cheesy on it’s best day. So much cooler things they could do with this than a bunch of dudes high fiving each other. It’s kind of cool the first few times but I can’t imagine seeing this same animation for the next 2-3 years of the games life cycle.

I would personally like to see the Spartans drop into the map via the ODST’s drop pods, and seeing a pelican fly in to pick them up for extraction.

Nope, the Brofest needs to go.

See the Main Issue i Have with people freaking out about this is Even the most Disciplined Special forces, The best of the best military Actually act this was with their squad mates. This is how people actually act Maybe not in combat, but during down time this is how they act.

> CrazedSpartanII Said:
>
> I am sorry, but the Brofest at the end of matches is cheesy on it’s best day. So much cooler things they could do with this than a bunch of dudes high fiving each other. It’s kind of cool the first few times but I can’t imagine seeing this same animation for the next 2-3 years of the games life cycle.
>
> I would personally like to see the Spartans drop into the map via the ODST’s drop pods, and seeing a pelican fly in to pick them up for extraction.
>
> Nope, the Brofest needs to go.

I totally agree with the ODST thing This would freaking rock but other games have done this and fear other users would scream “COPYING” like they have for other mechanics

I had the ODST drop idea when playing Breakout. And I don’t think anyone would be mad at that point, drop pods have always been in Halo

It’s a nice idea of having them acting all up-close and bro like but it’s just annoying that MY spartan has a personality I don’t want it to have.
For me the way they act is highly immature (for a spartan), I’d rather have mine just stand there and look at the rest of the team as if I was disgusted, because I am. Wanna have it in? Make it toggleable and give have the oppertunity to add in your own chosen animation from a VERIETY of personalities, not just some douchbag sport-jockey.

I want an animation that makes so my spartan just goes off-screen and throws his gun away or an animation that makes my spartan being all emo-like like John is.