Collector's pack revealed

That’s right everyone. It’s finally been revealed that there is in fact a collector’s pack available for preorder. The catch? It’s store exclusive. The Collector’s pack includes both preorder bonuses (the grunt funeral skull and Master Chief avatar armor) and as an added bonus, it includes an RC warthog. The bundle can be picked up at EB Games in the UK and Australia and it’s likely that other countries will be able to pick it up as well. For you Americans out there, my suggestion is ask your local Gamestop, after all, they own EB.

Source: http://www.inentertainment.co.uk/20111103/halo-combat-evolved-anniversary-collectors-pack-and-trailer/

That looks like the green version of Reach’s pre-order Warthog. Anyway it looks great!

> That’s right everyone. It’s finally been revealed that there is in fact a collector’s pack available for preorder. The catch? It’s store exclusive. The Collector’s pack includes both preorder bonuses (the grunt funeral skull and Master Chief avatar armor) and as an added bonus, it includes an RC warthog. The bundle can be picked up at EB Games in the UK and Australia and it’s likely that other countries will be able to pick it up as well. For you Americans out there, my suggestion is ask your local Gamestop, after all, they own EB.
>
> Source: http://www.inentertainment.co.uk/20111103/halo-combat-evolved-anniversary-collectors-pack-and-trailer/

Unless this is…

A: Only for UK and Australia

B: Fan Made

Why the hell isn’t there anything about this on Halo Waypoint? Also Gamestop did Fail to contact me. They stated they will contact their customers if anything new related to their pre-ordered game comes out.

Canada has EB games too! :smiley:

ehhh not a fan on rc cars as limited eddition stuff… i would rather have a UNSC banner

Not really a collectors edition. Just something EB Games is throwing in for people to pre order at their store rather than others.

Kinda lame…

> > That’s right everyone. It’s finally been revealed that there is in fact a collector’s pack available for preorder. The catch? It’s store exclusive. The Collector’s pack includes both preorder bonuses (the grunt funeral skull and Master Chief avatar armor) and as an added bonus, it includes an RC warthog. The bundle can be picked up at EB Games in the UK and Australia and it’s likely that other countries will be able to pick it up as well. For you Americans out there, my suggestion is ask your local Gamestop, after all, they own EB.
> >
> > Source: http://www.inentertainment.co.uk/20111103/halo-combat-evolved-anniversary-collectors-pack-and-trailer/
>
> Unless this is…
>
> A: Only for UK and Australia
>
> B: Fan Made
>
>
> Why the hell isn’t there anything about this on Halo Waypoint? Also Gamestop did Fail to contact me. They stated they will contact their customers if anything new related to their pre-ordered game comes out.

I can assure you that it’s not fan made. I found out about it when my brother went into EB Games and upgraded his preorder to this.

Looks like something eb games just threw together to make an extra buck because there isn’t an official limited edition.

IMO 343 should have released a limited edition steelbook cover (like Halo Wars limited edition) with a remade version of this but with the new graphics.

> IMO 343 should have released a limited edition steelbook cover (like Halo Wars limited edition) with a remade version of this but with the new graphics.

That actually would be cool to see.

> Not really a collectors edition. Just something EB Games is throwing in for people to pre order at their store rather than others.