Collector's edition vs limited

I’ve already pre-ordered the Limited collector’s edition(I’ve done that with all the other halos’s) but I’m now thinking of canceling that and ordering the Collector’s edition.
According to what I’ve read ( Source http://www.gottabemobile.com/2015/07/21/which-halo-5-guardians-edition-should-you-buy/) the only thing the LCE come with that the CE doesn’t is a ~$150 high price tag and a MC and Locke statue.
I was seriously hoping for that price we would get way more halo swag, the statue just doesn’t seem worth it to me considering I already have enough halo statues and Legendary edition boxes I should rent a storage locker.
If I’m wrong or missing something please let me know.
I’d love for someone to convince me to keep this order, at the moment it just doesn’t seem sensible.
Thanks,
Womayne

Nope, you’re right, the statue is the only difference. Oh and the LCE comes with a digital code for the game, whereas the LE comes with a disc.

> 2661949065475413;2:
> Nope, you’re right, the statue is the only difference. Oh and the LCE comes with a digital code for the game, whereas the LE comes with a disc.

*disc with exclusive LE pattern

> 2533274848599184;3:
> > 2661949065475413;2:
> > Nope, you’re right, the statue is the only difference. Oh and the LCE comes with a digital code for the game, whereas the LE comes with a disc.
>
>
> *disc with exclusive LE pattern

I want that sweet sweet hold-able real life disk…

> 2533274801806633;1:
> I’ve already pre-ordered the Limited collector’s edition(I’ve done that with all the other halos’s) but I’m now thinking of canceling that and ordering the Collector’s edition.
> According to what I’ve read ( Source http://www.gottabemobile.com/2015/07/21/which-halo-5-guardians-edition-should-you-buy/) the only thing the LCE come with that the CE doesn’t is a ~$150 high price tag and a MC and Locke statue.
> I was seriously hoping for that price we would get way more halo swag, the statue just doesn’t seem worth it to me considering I already have enough halo statues and Legendary edition boxes I should rent a storage locker.
> If I’m wrong or missing something please let me know.
> I’d love for someone to convince me to keep this order, at the moment it just doesn’t seem sensible.
> Thanks,
> Womayne

I have downgraded my preorder. I had the limited on preorder as well. The statue is cool, and part of me still wants it, but I can’t bring myself to shell out $150 for it. It looked kinda flimsy in the video I saw. It’s made of plastic also. Maybe I will pick on up on the used market in a year or so. Another reason was with the current state of Halo I just couldn’t bring myself to shell out $250 for this franchise at this time.

The limited collectors edition should be like $200 absolute max… If not only $150…

Yeah even the diffrence with reach and its other editions was cheaper

> 2533274816788253;5:
> > 2533274801806633;1:
> > I’ve already pre-ordered the Limited collector’s edition(I’ve done that with all the other halos’s) but I’m now thinking of canceling that and ordering the Collector’s edition.
> > According to what I’ve read ( Source http://www.gottabemobile.com/2015/07/21/which-halo-5-guardians-edition-should-you-buy/) the only thing the LCE come with that the CE doesn’t is a ~$150 high price tag and a MC and Locke statue.
> > I was seriously hoping for that price we would get way more halo swag, the statue just doesn’t seem worth it to me considering I already have enough halo statues and Legendary edition boxes I should rent a storage locker.
> > If I’m wrong or missing something please let me know.
> > I’d love for someone to convince me to keep this order, at the moment it just doesn’t seem sensible.
> > Thanks,
> > Womayne
>
>
> I have downgraded my preorder. I had the limited on preorder as well. The statue is cool, and part of me still wants it, but I can’t bring myself to shell out $150 for it. It looked kinda flimsy in the video I saw. It’s made of plastic also. Maybe I will pick on up on the used market in a year or so. Another reason was with the current state of Halo I just couldn’t bring myself to shell out $250 for this franchise at this time.

“I just couldn’t bring myself to shell out $250 for this franchise at this time.” I totally agree with this.
MCC was a rigmarole and really made me lose some of my enjoyment and immensity. the franchise seems like a much more profit minded and less “good game” minded than it ever has in the past.
I’m definite going downgrade my order, not only because the price is crazy but as somewhat of a protest albeit not actual much of a protest but at least the people reading this tread and my friends will hear my opinions and know i did something because of it.

Triforce, who made the statue, also seems like a cash grab type company who makes over priced plastic trinkets for people with more dollars than sense. Read their reviews on the triforce Facebook page and check out their website.

> 2533274816788253;9:
> Triforce, who made the statue, also seems like a cash grab type company who makes over priced plastic trinkets for people with more dollars than sense. Read their reviews on the triforce Facebook page and check out their website.

Yeah not impressed with Triforces products. Hell they had to cancel the batmobile edition of Arkham Knight because of quality issues. Seems like triforce likes to go with shoddy quality while overpricing them as well. 343 should have gone with a different company for the statue.

> 2533274801806633;1:
> I’ve already pre-ordered the Limited collector’s edition(I’ve done that with all the other halos’s) but I’m now thinking of canceling that and ordering the Collector’s edition.
> According to what I’ve read ( Source http://www.gottabemobile.com/2015/07/21/which-halo-5-guardians-edition-should-you-buy/) the only thing the LCE come with that the CE doesn’t is a ~$150 high price tag and a MC and Locke statue.
> I was seriously hoping for that price we would get way more halo swag, the statue just doesn’t seem worth it to me considering I already have enough halo statues and Legendary edition boxes I should rent a storage locker.
> If I’m wrong or missing something please let me know.
> I’d love for someone to convince me to keep this order, at the moment it just doesn’t seem sensible.
> Thanks,
> Womayne

I was thinking the same thing. I’m just getting the LE and I was hoping that would have more digital content included, there’s no way I’d pay double that just for a statue I don’t have room for.

> 2533274816788253;5:
> > 2533274801806633;1:
> > I’ve already pre-ordered the Limited collector’s edition(I’ve done that with all the other halos’s) but I’m now thinking of canceling that and ordering the Collector’s edition.
> > According to what I’ve read ( Source http://www.gottabemobile.com/2015/07/21/which-halo-5-guardians-edition-should-you-buy/) the only thing the LCE come with that the CE doesn’t is a ~$150 high price tag and a MC and Locke statue.
> > I was seriously hoping for that price we would get way more halo swag, the statue just doesn’t seem worth it to me considering I already have enough halo statues and Legendary edition boxes I should rent a storage locker.
> > If I’m wrong or missing something please let me know.
> > I’d love for someone to convince me to keep this order, at the moment it just doesn’t seem sensible.
> > Thanks,
> > Womayne
>
>
> I have downgraded my preorder. I had the limited on preorder as well. The statue is cool, and part of me still wants it, but I can’t bring myself to shell out $150 for it. It looked kinda flimsy in the video I saw. It’s made of plastic also. Maybe I will pick on up on the used market in a year or so. Another reason was with the current state of Halo I just couldn’t bring myself to shell out $250 for this franchise at this time.

I did exactly the same. Here in the UK it costs £200 which is around $310 and that is bang out of order.

So if i pre order LCE of halo 5, will i have it before the 27th?

> 2533274856300271;13:
> So if i pre order LCE of halo 5, will i have it before the 27th?

You can download it early but you still can’t play it until it goes live on the 27th. Not sure how it works though.

> 2533274816788253;14:
> > 2533274856300271;13:
> > So if i pre order LCE of halo 5, will i have it before the 27th?
>
>
> You can download it early but you still can’t play it until it goes live on the 27th. Not sure how it works though.

To me its pointless unless you really are too impatient to wait and if your internet is bad. Really though the LCE should be $200 I would buy it even though all I’m getting is a statue that might collect dust (I’m more interested in the figures or model kits that you can build).

> 2533274848599184;3:
> > 2661949065475413;2:
> > Nope, you’re right, the statue is the only difference. Oh and the LCE comes with a digital code for the game, whereas the LE comes with a disc.
>
>
> *disc with exclusive LE pattern

Yes, but the devs mentioned they are thinking out a plan on offering the LCE individuals a way to trade the code for a physical disc if they so wish, they just haven’t elaborated on that yet. That of course is something Microsoft has to be involved in too. That’s what I’m going to do, trade my code in for the disc preference.

So you can trade in your digital code for a disc but is it the limited edition?

> 2533274799140161;17:
> So you can trade in your digital code for a disc but is it the limited edition?

That is my worry, that they will only allow trade for the base game and not a limited edition version. The steel book also feels rather useless without the disc contained within it. No matter what their reasoning I think it’s stupid that they’d assume fans who are buying the physical merchandise actually want online download cards of the game. It’s like they had it set up for a disc and due to production issues they tried to slip it by and hope no one notices.

LCE was not worth it, to me. That statue isn’t worth an extra $150.
I was going to downgrade, but instead, I upgraded to the Console. The extra money for that, is worth it lol.

> 2533274925960280;15:
> > 2533274816788253;14:
> > > 2533274856300271;13:
> > > So if i pre order LCE of halo 5, will i have it before the 27th?
> >
> >
> > You can download it early but you still can’t play it until it goes live on the 27th. Not sure how it works though.
>
>
> To me its pointless unless you really are too impatient to wait and if your internet is bad. Really though the LCE should be $200 I would buy it even though all I’m getting is a statue that might collect dust (I’m more interested in the figures or model kits that you can build).

Well it makes a lot of sense to try and let some download the game early to try and ease some server traffic on the day it goes live. There will be more gamers than ever more likely trying to download the game since they aren’t really offering disc, well they are but aren’t type thing that no one seems to know how it works. I would rather have a disc based on it seems more people who digitally downloaded mcc are having more issues than players with disc.