Collection of HUNT the TRUTH Images

Yes, this is being discussed on another thread. I thought it’d be helpful to have a thread that lists all the images collected so far.

Link to the album

So it turns out this is actually the cover for Halo 5, as seen by the part of Halo 5’s logo in one image.
As found by GreenleafCM, the image with the two thighs apparently shows Kelly or one of the Blue Team members. Here is a link to his work.

I will continue to keep this updated as more images are released.

Thanks for compiling the images into one album. That’s a lot easier to view than combing through the other thread and clicking image urls one at a time.

Also thanks for giving me credit for spotting Kelly(?). I’ve since posted cleaner versions of my comparison images to my Halo blog if anyone wants to see them there.

Where did you get these photos. And i’m still confused as to their significance

Someone solve the puzzle!

> 2533274838131168;4:
> Someone solve the puzzle!

It’ll be a while. Thanks Trio for making this thread because it’s hard for me to update my post on mobile.

> 2533274920039666;2:
> Thanks for compiling the images into one album. That’s a lot easier to view than combing through the other thread and clicking image urls one at a time.
>
> Also thanks for giving me credit for spotting Kelly(?). I’ve since posted cleaner versions of my comparison images to my Halo blog if anyone wants to see them there.

Another theory someone said is how the left thigh is Fred’s. Apparently he has similar thigh plates. That would make more sense IMO, because then the Halo 5 cover could have Master Chief’s face in front, with Blue Team standing in the background.

> 2533274877056440;6:
> > 2533274920039666;2:
> > Thanks for compiling the images into one album. That’s a lot easier to view than combing through the other thread and clicking image urls one at a time.
> >
> > Also thanks for giving me credit for spotting Kelly(?). I’ve since posted cleaner versions of my comparison images to my Halo blog if anyone wants to see them there.
>
>
> Another theory someone said is how the left thigh is Fred’s. Apparently he has similar thigh plates. That would make more sense IMO, because then the Halo 5 cover could have Master Chief’s face in front, with Blue Team standing in the background.

I thought that it might have been Fred for a second as well. But after cross-referencing images of Fred from ‘Escalation’ and his Gamescom cameo (seen in this video - fast forward to 1:00 and pause as they turn around the Blue Spartan), you can see that while his thigh-guards are similar to the Chief’s from the front, they don’t have the same mold on the sides. John’s armor has those very obvious rounded-ridges that surround the circular piece at the top.

> 2533274920039666;7:
> > 2533274877056440;6:
> > > 2533274920039666;2:
> > > Thanks for compiling the images into one album. That’s a lot easier to view than combing through the other thread and clicking image urls one at a time.
> > >
> > > Also thanks for giving me credit for spotting Kelly(?). I’ve since posted cleaner versions of my comparison images to my Halo blog if anyone wants to see them there.
> >
> >
> > Another theory someone said is how the left thigh is Fred’s. Apparently he has similar thigh plates. That would make more sense IMO, because then the Halo 5 cover could have Master Chief’s face in front, with Blue Team standing in the background.
>
>
> I thought that it might have been Fred for a second as well. But after cross-referencing images of Fred from ‘Escalation’ and his Gamescom cameo (seen in this video - fast forward to 1:00 and pause as they turn around the Blue Spartan), you can see that while his thigh-guards are similar to the Chief’s from the front, they don’t have the same mold on the sides. John’s armor has those very obvious rounded-ridges that surround the circular piece at the top.

I couldn’t find the yellow orange highlights on Kelly’s armor though, I agree the shape is totally Kelly, but colors are more important in my opinion, and it seems more like Fred. I’m 50/50.

> 2533274877056440;6:
> > 2533274920039666;2:
> > Thanks for compiling the images into one album. That’s a lot easier to view than combing through the other thread and clicking image urls one at a time.
> >
> > Also thanks for giving me credit for spotting Kelly(?). I’ve since posted cleaner versions of my comparison images to my Halo blog if anyone wants to see them there.
>
>
> Another theory someone said is how the left thigh is Fred’s. Apparently he has similar thigh plates. That would make more sense IMO, because then the Halo 5 cover could have Master Chief’s face in front, with Blue Team standing in the background.

Yeah that was me.

Just updated with all the new photos!

It looks like these photos are supposed to be stitched together, but we don’t have them all yet. Unfortunately, I can’t find them on the site with my phone.

Looks like both lockes team and blue team. Sniper is definitely linda.

EDIT: http://imgur.com/vtoXXET

Armor seems the same, linda is also known to use the sniper

So I just received an e-mail with “Inqui117, Look closer” in the subject.

It has the following picture: http://view.engage.xbox.com/?j=feb510747d6c0d74&m=fe5f15707362017c7c10&ls=fe2615707267017b701d75&l=ff971577&s=fe3315707267067e761d70&jb=ff9e1570&ju=fe5e1573756d057a7312&r=0

“April 25 - 28. All over the world”

But more interestingly, when I right click on it and select inspect element, there is a line that is practically just a piece from the big picture, but the thing is, it is the only .gif image in the lines:

Notice something interesting in the url? The word “puzzle” is in there. It could be related to the pictures you already found or it could be a new puzzle.

links to the images in my email

> 2533274895683392;14:
> https://rapidxbx.blob.core.windows.net/h5em/em4-9ee15a1a5e0d4906bfe6f144dff76db1
>
> https://rapidxbx.blob.core.windows.net/h5em/em4-ae72e656058c45828b23dbfd0b369af5
>
> https://rapidxbx.blob.core.windows.net/h5em/em4-aed1a56f52064e2596ce2aade5b8a710
>
> links to the images in my email

nice dude post this in the large thread as well. You’ve got some vital pieces.

here are the ones I got, don’t know if it helps.

How do I look at the whole image?

Thanks. A lot easier to access these now.