Collab's with Halo Infinite

With the announcement that Gears 5 was going to have _Halo Reach’s Kat and Emile _as playable characters, what do you think about the Gears of War Carmine Brothers or COG Onyx Guards becoming playable skins? There are many other games featuring cross overs featuring other character skins. I’m eager to see if Halo Infinite will be doing the same thing. Thoughts?

I personally prefer to keep my franchises separate but if they wanted to do something like that then I don’t think I’d argue, just roll my eyes.

I feel like with Infinite going FTP, collabs are inevitable and good. Maybe not to the extent that Gears has done with entire characters, but something like Gears inspired armour or a Fortnite player emblem. Things that are subtle but cool to fans of both games, like the Hayabusa armour from Halo 3 I suppose.

In the same vein as collabs. I own a nutrition company; I’d love to do a Halo collab and do a Halo UNSC themed MRE snack or something… Just saying 343i I’d be keen… Heh heh heh.

> 2533274882881665;3:
> I feel like with Infinite going FTP, collabs are inevitable and good. Maybe not to the extent that Gears has done with entire characters, but something like Gears inspired armour or a Fortnite player emblem. Things that are subtle but cool to fans of both games, like the Hayabusa armour from Halo 3 I suppose.

I agree. And as you pointed out with Hayabusa, it’s not like this is new to Halo. Many games over the years have included Halo-related content as an homage to Halo. It would be rude to not return the favor or at least “pass it on”.

Looking at this like that, I could see some kind of Doom-related content in the H:I MP

Fallout power armors are a shoo-in.

Totally against it. It’s one thing if you throw something like an Master Chief skin into an Battle Royale Game like Fortnite to attract the kids to play Halo Infinite if it’s released. But putting something like Gears characters into Halo? Well no. It would completely destroy the experience. I already hate it how many people ran around in Gears 4 with purpble rainbow skin. It tooks so much seriousness away from the game.

The better solution would be that you can unlock armor similar to something like the KOR armor from Gears but transfering the characters? Hell no.

> 2533274873409464;2:
> I personally prefer to keep my franchises separate but if they wanted to do something like that then I don’t think I’d argue, just roll my eyes.

^ This. I honestly have a fear given the social climate and overall direction that things have gone with the game (and in general) that its inevitable.

-I don’t mind it on weapon skins at all since that’s for the most part on a per player level and not too noticeable to others.
-I don’t know how i feel about vehicle skins since those are visible to all players (the last thing i want is to see a warthog roll by with a skin that’s basically a billboard for a company).
-If the armor can be done tastefully without taking away from the overall feel of the game then I am for it.