Coliseum is the worst Halo map I've played.

It’s such a mess, there’s no feeling of map control because it’s all but impossible, you’re constantly getting hit from every angle, and teams are just running in circles from base to base because it takes no time at all. This map is garbage, I wish they would take it out of matchmaking.

It seems fine to me. Although a coordinated team can easily lock it down.

I’m cool with it. I would rather play Coliseum than overgrowth, that’s for sure. lol

It’s one of the better maps in H5, in my opinion. I dislike Riptide and Overgrowth.

Overgrowth is worse.

pegasus is the worse

No, no, no!

You are all wrong, <insert name of map that doesn’t suit your particular style of play> is definitely the worst map.

EVER.

> 2533274837877643;6:
> pegasus is the worse

It’s up there, for sure, but not the worst in my books.

Map control all but impossible?

Stand to either side of the bridge doorway at each of the bases and you only have to worry about being shot at and approached from two different paths.

Sniper area has three different directions it can be approached, but one of those directions shouldn’t be an issue if your team controls one of the bases, and the middle direction is obvious due to the long sightline and the gravity lift signifying their approach.

Antifreeze is currently the worst map.

As long as your team controls your base and mid sniper hall/balcony your good. Other mas are not so clear to what the power position is.

More people actually prefer coliseum than most others in halo 5.

Truth is decent, all the other maps are horrible.
343i have to work on their spawn system

> 2585548714655118;7:
> No, no, no!
>
> You are all wrong, <insert name of map that doesn’t suit your particular style of play> is definitely the worst map.
>
> EVER.

Lol so true! There are different types of maps (Linear v. Open, Symmetrical v. Asymmetrical). It’s all a matter of opinion.

I love the map as long as it’s not swat/swatnums.

Riptide is bad in Strongholds, I’d say the worst map is Overgrowth as everyone camps near the sword.

> 2533274922340802;16:
> Riptide is bad in Strongholds, I’d say the worst map is Overgrowth as everyone camps near the sword.

I hate the sword on overgrowth

I personally like that it looks really cool