COG Sights: A serious(ly AWESOME!) game changer.

Dude! The COG Sight! I’ve only got it on the AR, where it is arguably the least useful but…

HOLY CRAP I can see the enemy’s shields and health with this thing! That is SO stupidly helpful! Ohohoho boy I can not wait to get this on a BR or DMR.

I have it on every load out weapon. By far the most useful sight in the game. Using it on the BR is most satisfying.

> 2533274825857414;2:
> I have it on every load out weapon. By far the most useful sight in the game. Using it on the BR is most satisfying.

Man I can only imagine. I utterly despise the BR but this sight is more useful than any attachment out there, I loooooooove this thing so much dude.

Couldn’t agree more. Having COG sight with the new Gunfighter Magnum is amazing.

> 2533274825857414;4:
> Couldn’t agree more. Having COG sight with the new Gunfighter Magnum is amazing.

Damn dude, I envy you.

Seriously the COG is amazing and I am DYING to have it in custom games.

> 2533274825857414;4:
> Couldn’t agree more. Having COG sight with the new Gunfighter Magnum is amazing.

How did you get the COG sight the magnum?

> 2533274805075298;1:
> Dude! The COG Sight! I’ve only got it on the AR, where it is arguably the least useful but…
>
> HOLY CRAP I can see the enemy’s shields and health with this thing! That is SO stupidly helpful! Ohohoho boy I can not wait to get this on a BR or DMR.

I have to play the Game since it got Updated yesterday, so I don’t really now what this Sight was supposed to do, but now I’m curious, can u see Vehicle Health with it…? Personally I would think this would be seriously OP, but it would open up Ways for really good coordinated strategic Gameplay if u got 2 or 3 Buddies with you and have 2 deal with annoying Vehicles here and there… :smiley: ^^

> 2533274804309511;7:
> > 2533274805075298;1:
> > Dude! The COG Sight! I’ve only got it on the AR, where it is arguably the least useful but…
> >
> > HOLY CRAP I can see the enemy’s shields and health with this thing! That is SO stupidly helpful! Ohohoho boy I can not wait to get this on a BR or DMR.
>
>
> I have to play the Game since it got Updated yesterday, so I don’t really now what this Sight was supposed to do, but now I’m curious, can u see Vehicle Health with it…? Personally I would think this would be seriously OP, but it would open up Ways for really good coordinated strategic Gameplay if u got 2 or 3 Buddies with you and have 2 deal with annoying Vehicles here and there… :smiley: ^^

Yeah, I think it does display vehicle health/ See, what the COG does is display shields and health on the left side of your scope, so long as you’ve engaged it.

If you’re really eagle-eyed, it displays this while in a non-aimed mode too. Just as well, when you hit a critical zone (like a head), the bottom part of the aperture highlights yellow. All this thing doesn’t do is tell me the range and switch variable zooms.

The biggest downside? No attachments. But unlike the admittedly rather useless Hybrid sight, this thing legitimately helps you. It is best suited to ranged weapons, as it only displays the target’s health status while in the aim-assist range, not outside of it.

So if you’re really just looking to use a silence AR to nail at longer ranges all sneaky-like, or a long barreled one, stick to that. But if you want a high information sight then you use this. It is also usable at Req level 1. So you have absolutely zero reason not to use this bad-boy as your main sight configuration.

Yes.

Even over that fantastic sentinel scope.

> 2533274805075298;5:
> > 2533274825857414;4:
> > Couldn’t agree more. Having COG sight with the new Gunfighter Magnum is amazing.
>
>
> Damn dude, I envy you.
>
> Seriously the COG is amazing and I am DYING to have it in custom games.

I might be wrong but I think there is no attachement to the magnums :slight_smile:

> 2533274805075298;8:
> > 2533274804309511;7:
> > > 2533274805075298;1:
> > > Dude! The COG Sight! I’ve only got it on the AR, where it is arguably the least useful but…
> > >
> > > HOLY CRAP I can see the enemy’s shields and health with this thing! That is SO stupidly helpful! Ohohoho boy I can not wait to get this on a BR or DMR.
> >
> >
> > I have to play the Game since it got Updated yesterday, so I don’t really now what this Sight was supposed to do, but now I’m curious, can u see Vehicle Health with it…? Personally I would think this would be seriously OP, but it would open up Ways for really good coordinated strategic Gameplay if u got 2 or 3 Buddies with you and have 2 deal with annoying Vehicles here and there… :smiley: ^^
>
>
> Yeah, I think it does display vehicle health/ See, what the COG does is display shields and health on the left side of your scope, so long as you’ve engaged it.
>
> If you’re really eagle-eyed, it displays this while in a non-aimed mode too. Just as well, when you hit a critical zone (like a head), the bottom part of the aperture highlights yellow. All this thing doesn’t do is tell me the range and switch variable zooms.
>
> The biggest downside? No attachments. But unlike the admittedly rather useless Hybrid sight, this thing legitimately helps you. It is best suited to ranged weapons, as it only displays the target’s health status while in the aim-assist range, not outside of it.
>
> So if you’re really just looking to use a silence AR to nail at longer ranges all sneaky-like, or a long barreled one, stick to that. But if you want a high information sight then you use this. It is also usable at Req level 1. So you have absolutely zero reason not to use this bad-boy as your main sight configuration.
>
> Yes.
>
> Even over that fantastic sentinel scope.

Actually I really like the Hybrid Scope on my BR and use it till I die after I reach Lvl 4 or 5, haha… :'D
Than I switch to my H2BR till I reach DMR ReqLvls…
My Go-2 Primary Loadout is the, ReqLvl 7, Silenced Recon DMR, cause it is easy to use and, since I’m often out to engage Enemy Garages or defend my own, the best Choice for my Behavior… My Secondary Loadout I get switched to often to choose one. Most of the Time it’s a SMG till I reach the Highest One or a Power Weapon…
For the Sentinel Scope: I hate this Thing and never use it, haha… xDD

> 2533274864769942;9:
> > 2533274805075298;5:
> > > 2533274825857414;4:
> > > Couldn’t agree more. Having COG sight with the new Gunfighter Magnum is amazing.
> >
> >
> > Damn dude, I envy you.
> >
> > Seriously the COG is amazing and I am DYING to have it in custom games.
>
>
> I might be wrong but I think there is no attachement to the magnums :slight_smile:

WEll no, but I took it as having the COG with a gun, alongside a magnum as your secondary.

I don’t get why you hate the Sentinel scope though. I mean, yeah. It’s horribly visually noisy but daaaaaaamn it’s so useful on a DMR…!

> 2533274805075298;11:
> > 2533274864769942;9:
> > > 2533274805075298;5:
> > > > 2533274825857414;4:
> > > > Couldn’t agree more. Having COG sight with the new Gunfighter Magnum is amazing.
> > >
> > >
> > > Damn dude, I envy you.
> > >
> > > Seriously the COG is amazing and I am DYING to have it in custom games.
> >
> >
> > I might be wrong but I think there is no attachement to the magnums :slight_smile:
>
>
> WEll no, but I took it as having the COG with a gun, alongside a magnum as your secondary.
>
> I don’t get why you hate the Sentinel scope though. I mean, yeah. It’s horribly visually noisy but daaaaaaamn it’s so useful on a DMR…!

Will never use the Sentinel scope on a BR, but I love it on the DMR. Usually I use a Hybrid BR scope, but I will definitely try out the COG scope some more.

COG scope on the BR is completely badass.

> 2533274805075298;1:
> Dude! The COG Sight! I’ve only got it on the AR, where it is arguably the least useful but…
>
> HOLY CRAP I can see the enemy’s shields and health with this thing! That is SO stupidly helpful! Ohohoho boy I can not wait to get this on a BR or DMR.

Really??? I need to try that out!

Why is it not in forge ? They said every up to date req will be in forge from now on ?

Does it show shields on Spartans or just AI bosses?

> 2533274803493024;16:
> Does it show shields on Spartans or just AI bosses?

It shows bosses, normal ai, vehicles, and spartans

Dang, I will have to try them out in Warzone Assault tonight. I was to busy messing with the magnums last night.

> 2533274996627692;17:
> > 2533274803493024;16:
> > Does it show shields on Spartans or just AI bosses?
>
>
> It shows bosses, normal ai, vehicles, and spartans

Okay that makes more sense. The only screenshot I’ve seen with it was an AI controlled mantis and I was like… big woop it shows boss shield/health lol. Now it makes more sense.

> 2533274805075298;1:
>

I think is a cool sight but it takes all my screen I think even more that sentinel sight and I don’t like that because I have less awareness of my around.

I used a few times and I don’t really pay attention to the health of the enemy in the middle of a battle.

how have you found it more help full ?