Code for halo warthog in FH3 Does a horizon 3

I need help getting a promotional code for the halo warthog in FH3 Does a horizon 3

I have talked to Microsoft about getting a code and they said to come here I don’ know what to do?

If you’ve played Halo 5 or Master Chief Collection before the release of Forza Horizon 3, you’ll receive a message from Xbox which gives you a free Warthog code. I just hope you didn’t delete it by accident. Otherwise, “code-begging” isn’t allowed on this site.

> 2535443696204014;1:
> I need help getting a promotional code for the halo warthog in FH3 Does a horizon 3
>
> I have talked to Microsoft about getting a code and they said to come here I don’ know what to do?

You would have received a message via XBL Septemberish of 2016 if you qualified. At this point, it’s far too late.

You can buy a Warthog in the auction house.

> 2535429593088083;2:
> If you’ve played Halo 5 or Master Chief Collection before the release of Forza Horizon 3, you’ll receive a message from Xbox which gives you a free Warthog code. I just hope you didn’t delete it by accident. Otherwise, “code-begging” isn’t allowed on this site.

Yeah I figured I just didn’ know how to get it or if I already did thank you for helping me though.

I just got FH3 and I have no clue how to get the warthog and I play Halo 5 and Hail Master Cheif Collection I haven’t had the Xbox for more than 6 mounths I just womdewond if I can still get the warthog

> 2535410141126967;5:
> I just got FH3 and I have no clue how to get the warthog and I play Halo 5 and Hail Master Cheif Collection I haven’t had the Xbox for more than 6 mounths I just womdewond if I can still get the warthog

You’ll need to buy it from the auction house or win it in one of the Forzathons at this point.