Cod Killed Halo4

COD is murdering halo in population. Halo has an average of 200,000-300,000 people online per day. COD is around 600,000-700,000. I personally enjoy COD a little bit more at this point, but hopefully 343 puts a ranked playlist where you can see your rank ON THE GAME, if not COD will keep on destroying Halo.

Oh look its one of THESE threads. I’ve never seen a CoD fanboy complain about Halo before

move along folks nothing to see here

> Oh look its one of THESE threads. I’ve never seen a CoD fanboy complain about Halo before

Yep. Halo will never die. There will be always complainers. COD got those numbers due to it’s extremely big marketing, popularity and stupid. That game is a money maker made to 10 years kids.

I personally would play Never Dead instead of COD. COD died in Black Ops.

Adding ranked playlists won’t increase the population, so shut up.

> Oh look its one of THESE threads. I’ve never seen a CoD fanboy complain about Halo before

Probably because Halo stands no chance against it in terms of popularity.

Yes, because COD is better than Halo-COD. Halo is better than COD again though. I have never been a fan of COD and I have never achieved the high level I am in Black Ops (38, no prestige) and unless 343 fixes Halo 4 and implements the old game mechanics so I can play what actually is Halo, I will never buy a Halo-COD game again.

I would call you a idiot, but that’s not allowed.

BTW as long as my friends and I are playing Halo online it will never die. Another thing is, only a CoD fangirl will come in here and compare online population numbers. Get off that noob friendly same game different name band wagon.

Don’t get me wrong, i’m definitely a Halo fanboy, but I play and enjoy both games. I would never go to the CoD forums and bash their game just because i’m a Halo fanboy and or for whatever other reasons.

Grow up “kid”

CoD and Halo will never kill each other. They both offer unique gameplay experiences and are tailored to different people’s playstyle.

Black ops 2 is fun, but that doesn’t mean that Halo 4 is bad. They’re both good games that people play.

In my opinion halo differs from the rest because it actually has a story worth listening to, i don’t buy a game and just go straight to multiplayer like most CoD player do, i think that’s just stupid.

Halo is played on THE system. That other game is played on multiple.

More like Halo suicided

For the love of christ, can a moderator lock this thread!!!

> > Oh look its one of THESE threads. I’ve never seen a CoD fanboy complain about Halo before
>
> Yep. Halo will never die. There will be always complainers. COD got those numbers due to it’s extremely big marketing, popularity and stupid. That game is a money maker made to 10 years kids.
>
> I personally would play Never Dead instead of COD. COD died after World at War

ftfy

CoD has BEEN doing better than Halo for years now, all thanks to Bungie. That’s a stupid comparison. 343 can’t make a complete recovery in one game…

As far as customer reviews go, Halo 4 is doing better than Call of Dookie. Halo is on the right path, regardless of what all you haters complain about.

> > > Oh look its one of THESE threads. I’ve never seen a CoD fanboy complain about Halo before
> >
> > Yep. Halo will never die. There will be always complainers. COD got those numbers due to it’s extremely big marketing, popularity and stupid. That game is a money maker made to 10 years kids.
> >
> > I personally would play Never Dead instead of COD. COD died after World at War
>
> ftfy

World at War was the best COD for two reasons
Tanks and calling in the dogs.

It was also just -Yoink- crazy in a lot of aspects, I had a shotgun with a bayonet on it. At first I thought, what the hell is the use in that? Then I put on a gas masked, gassed the enemy flag room with multiple gas grenades, ran in and shotgunned four guys lying prone in the corners and bayoneted the fifth one.

fun game.

> For the love of christ, can a moderator lock this thread!!!

This.

Lol?

2:51 PM Central Time.
>Goes on Black Ops 2.
<156k players?
Lol?
>Goes on Halo
<119k players
Please take a college course on statistics my friend then please compare :slight_smile:

Lock plz

Hmmm dee dmmm trips


HEY WHO LEFT THIS COD GIBBERISH HERE?

Funny how it took CoD so many games (almost 2 a year) to get to where it’s at. It took Halo, what… one? No matter what you say, what you play, or what you do, Halo will always be the pioneer of first person shooter games.

Also, Halo is exclusive. CoD is a -Yoink!- to all consoles. Just sayin.