CoD is garbage & takes no skill what so ever

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Be happy we have a game that takes legit skill and talent to be good at. 10 year olds who have never touched a controller can go into a CoD match and get several kills. Halo they would get destroyed.
I can wait until CoD dies along with its fanbase full of idiotic sheep

why would you wish for COD to die? all of those sheep would flock to other games and ruin them instead!

I like COD more than Halo 4. And I were a TS God in Halo 3. I have been playing COD every moment of my time after it came out, and I will never touch Halo 4 again unless they implements classic elements, in custom and for playlists.

> Be happy we have a game that takes legit skill and talent to be good at.

Umm…

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make violent or threatening posts against forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.

If you read closely, I said I cany wait until CoD dies ALONG with its fanbase full of idiotic sheep. I want all of the sheep to die, preferably slowly

> > Be happy we have a game that takes legit skill and talent to be good at.
>
> Umm…

Try playing an IS match against a team full of pros. You would get destroyed so bad. In CoD if you went up against pros you might lose but you could at least gold your own

> I like COD more than Halo 4. And I were a TS God in Halo 3. I have been playing COD every moment of my time after it came out, and I will never touch Halo 4 again unless they implements classic elements, in custom and for playlists.

Reported

> Be happy we have a game that takes legit skill and talent to be good at. 10 year olds who have never touched a controller can go into a CoD match and get several kills. Halo they would get destroyed.
> I can wait until CoD dies along with its fanbase full of idiotic sheep

Reported

And now the OP just proved that the Halo fanbase is apparently as sad and immature as the CoD one. Jeees, we are above that, now are we not?

> > Be happy we have a game that takes legit skill and talent to be good at. 10 year olds who have never touched a controller can go into a CoD match and get several kills. Halo they would get destroyed.
> > I can wait until CoD dies along with its fanbase full of idiotic sheep
>
> Reported

Reported

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

> And now the OP just proved that the Halo fanbase is apparently as sad and immature as the CoD one. Jeees, we are above that, now are we not?

I’m 7 inches long and hard. The average CoD fanboy is 4. Therefore, CoD is garbage

> > And now the OP just proved that the Halo fanbase is apparently as sad and immature as the CoD one. Jeees, we are above that, now are we not?
>
> I’m 7 inches long and hard. The average CoD fanboy is 4. Therefore, CoD is garbage

Well Doelago, the OP just bragged about the size of his -Yoink!-… He’s not above COD’s community at all, but many people in this franchise are.

I do much better in Call of Duty because it’s an easier game to be good at. I still enjoy Halo more (yes, including 4).

Call of duty is easy to play, but hard to be really good. (Since you die quickly.)

Don’t deny that their are really good players in call of duty.

It’s just that it’s easy for bad players to get a few kills that clouds people from the fact that certain players mop the floor with us halo players on cod.

> > > And now the OP just proved that the Halo fanbase is apparently as sad and immature as the CoD one. Jeees, we are above that, now are we not?
> >
> > I’m 7 inches long and hard. The average CoD fanboy is 4. Therefore, CoD is garbage
>
> Well Doelago, the OP just bragged about the size of his -Yoink!-… He’s not above COD’s community at all, but many people in this franchise are.

I’m above in size, age, skill. Those are the big 3 that matter

> Call of duty is easy to play, but hard to be really good. (Since you die quickly.)
>
> Don’t deny that their are really good players in call of duty.
>
> It’s just that it’s easy for bad players to get a few kills that clouds people from the fact that certain players mop the floor with us halo players on cod.

Halo 4 is much harder to be good at. I swear, every MLG pro has been playing since CE. I j now a guy in real life that is top 200 for gamebattles on COD and started playing during MW2. He also sucks at Halo btw despute all the tips ive given him and he has one of the best gaming monitors and headsets

> Try playing an IS match against a team full of pros. You would get destroyed so bad. In CoD if you went up against pros you might lose but you could at least gold your own

Ummm… no. K/D’s tend to be a lot more varied in COD’s which would emphasize a wider skill gap. At the end of the day, both games take skill, and both are fun. A good player in either game will consistently kill a bad player. Why the hell do people have to play this childish argument over and over again. H2 was my favorite game. MW2 would likely be put in second. If I’m honest, the immature audience seems a lot more prevelant in Halo. COD there are some immature players, but also plenty of cool people. Halo it seems like the majority of the time when one has a mic they use it to yell obscenities and racial slurs and cry when someone takes “their” weapon or vehicle.

> > Try playing an IS match against a team full of pros. You would get destroyed so bad. In CoD if you went up against pros you might lose but you could at least gold your own
>
> Ummm… no. K/D’s tend to be a lot more varied in COD’s which would emphasize a wider skill gap. At the end of the day, both games take skill, and both are fun. A good player in either game will consistently kill a bad player. Why the hell do people have to play this childish argument over and over again. H2 was my favorite game. MW2 would likely be put in second. If I’m honest, the immature audience seems a lot more prevelant in Halo. COD there are some immature players, but also plenty of cool people. Halo it seems like the majority of the time when one has a mic they use it to yell obscenities and racial slurs and cry when someone takes “their” weapon or vehicle.

That wide gap in kd is because of camping as well as the game being unbalanced giving those with high ranks the best guns. Halo isnt loaded with campers and actually has balance, therefore producing less of a kd gap. Also keep in mind that in halo, even halo 4, you get matched up with people around your skill level. So even the mlg pros dont have outrageous kds because they play against really good players

In every single COD I’ve played (I skipped on BO2) you start with at least a couple of the best weapons from the beginning. Both games take skill in different ways. In COD, a lone wolf style player has a lot better chance of shining because of the ability to mow down multiple players with a single clip. In Halo, teamwork tends to be amplified by the longer killtimes, and all around difficulty of prevailing in a 2 vs 1 situation. I fail to understand the comparisons people make in two widely dissimilar games, and why people feel compelled to hate on one game because they like another.

> In every single COD I’ve played (I skipped on BO2) you start with at least a couple of the best weapons from the beginning. Both games take skill in different ways. In COD, a lone wolf style player has a lot better chance of shining because of the ability to mow down multiple players with a single clip. In Halo, teamwork tends to be amplified by the longer killtimes, and all around difficulty of prevailing in a 2 vs 1 situation. I fail to understand the comparisons people make in two widely dissimilar games, and why people feel compelled to hate on one game because they like another.

Because all the cod kids just dont understand halo. It bothers us because we understand their game but since we understand halo we can see that cod is garbage but they are mindless sheep