CoD Drops - H4 Pop plumets.

Less than 50k currently on.
Halo 4 tries to fill the niche that CoD is currently the king of.
CoD comes out and the people from that niche leave. The only people remaining are the hardcore halo fans and they didn’t do a very job pleasing them. Future for h4 not too bright.

You do know that it’s only between 7am-10am in America right? Most of the population for both games are Americans. Wait until later or during the weekend before talking about the population.

Not to mention it’s also a weekday…

3:10pm in UK… not exactly peak time here either.

I think Halo will do just fine.

I would guess the figures for the COD would be around the same?

You have a definitive figure of 50k. now go get the same stat from the new COD game please otherwise your argument is just limited.

Stop saying this please american are not alone in the world man

no big deal. CoD is the sponge that soaks up the garbage of the gaming community. now maybe we’ll have more players actually playing the objective instead of sitting back fluffing their k/d while the team they’re on loses.

> I would guess the figures for the COD would be around the same?

Not sure about Blops 2 but MW3 had 1.3million current players online <mark>on the xbox 360 alone.</mark>

CoD tends to have more people on, then again it is really dead midday while all the little kids are in school, and the adults are at work.

I say give it a week and see how things even out; launch day populations are always hard to go by.

That said, ultimately people that want perks, loadouts, killstreaks and so on will always stick to CoD, because CoD (since CoD4) has always done those things best. You don’t attract players to your game by offering them things they already get from countless other games.

From what ive seen/heard BO2 is like MW3 and alot of people are extremely pissed at that, as they hated MW3, the population will drop fast if this is the case.

> > I would guess the figures for the COD would be around the same?
>
> Not sure about Blops 2 but MW3 had 1.3million current players online <mark>on the xbox 360 alone.</mark>

Really? that seems incredible! Is that a current stat or the often confused rolling 24 hours stat?

My 15 year old son is off school sick today, and has been playing blops2 since around 11am this morning (UK), and the population about half an hour ago was 74K+, make of that what you will.

> From what ive seen/heard BO2 is like MW3 and alot of people are extremely pissed at that, as they hated MW3, the population will drop fast if this is the case.

If this is the case, then i will get this game, but of course, only if all my good buddies do. No point buying a game if you cant all jump in with beers and lols at my place haha.

We played H4 for the first time online this weekend, and found we didn’t laught much, H4 is VERY intense, i miss the social gameplay so i will always love Halo more than any other title, but for xbox and beer nights it might have to be some other game.

50,000 is just fine.

I don’t think I would remember if I even played the same 10,000 people over and over.

And the little kid at school remark is irrelevant. I am at college and can not get on right now. :slight_smile:

> From what ive seen/heard BO2 is like MW3 and alot of people are extremely pissed at that, as they hated MW3, the population will drop fast if this is the case.

Fool me once shame on you (MW2), fool me twice, shame on me (any subsequent CoD game). If anybody went into Blop2 expecting anything new, they need their head examining, CoD4 innovated, since then it’s stagnated.

Simon Cowell is a business man, Led Zeppelin made music.

Art over Commerce.

Posts like these deteriorate instantaneously into pure flamebait, so I’m locking it.