cod cod cod cod cod lol this is silly

title says it all
halo 4 is taking elements from other games but these are not elements that cod came up with
just because cod maybe the most popular fps doesnt mean that perks loadouts etc. began with them
enough with this halo becoming cod because there are games like battlefield and medal of honor and crysis and Tribes and the list goes on with the same elements like loudouts etc.!!!

I understand your frustration towards complainers, but making a thread complaining about complainers will do nothing but add another pointless thread. Don’t mean to be mean, but what do these threads accomplish?

It’s best to just leave them be.

Game developers have been taking elements from other games and implementing them into their own game for a long time.

> I understand your frustration towards complainers, but making a thread complaining about complainers will do nothing but add another pointless thread. Don’t mean to be mean, but what do these threads accomplish?
>
> It’s best to just leave them be.

yes i know ive heard people say the same thing im not trying to accomplish anything i was just trying to vent
but then it becomes complainers complaining about complainers who complain about complainers and it turns into this annoying cycle of never ending complaining
im not trying to complain im just trying to point out a fact

i apologize if this makes me look like im complaining about complainers

> these are elements that cod came up with

Right… Because COD doesn’t steal ideas from other games… [/sarcasm] The only “element” COD comes up with is to change the story of the campaign, republish the same crap over and over and over and over.

> i apologize if this makes me look like im complaining about complainers

You’re not truly ‘complaining’, but rather expressing your viewpoints about what others are saying. I can understand that, but ultimately it will solve nothing.

> I understand your frustration towards complainers, but making a thread complaining about complainers will do nothing but add another pointless thread. Don’t mean to be mean, but what do these threads accomplish?
>
> It’s best to just leave them be.

Let him use his backwards logic. It’s the only way

The problem with that… argument? I don’t even.

Anyway, the problem with what you said is that they are copying from CoD and not those other games. Yes, other games have things from CoD in them. But CoD is what popularized those features and made 343i want them to put them in Halo 4. Do you think they would really have added say, armour perks and weapons that can be unlocked through a progression system if CoD had not been around and made it popular in that game?

> > these are elements that cod came up with
>
> Right… Because COD doesn’t steal ideas from other games… [/sarcasm] The only “element” COD comes up with is to change the story of the campaign, republish the same crap over and over and over and over.

that was a typo i didnt mean to say these arent elements that cod came up with

> The problem with that… argument? I don’t even.
>
> Anyway, the problem with what you said is that they are copying from CoD and not those other games. Yes, other games have things from CoD in them. But CoD is what popularized those features and made 343i want them to put them in Halo 4. Do you think they would really have added say, armour perks and weapons that can be unlocked through a progression system if CoD had not been around and made it popular in that game?

i still think they may have done it if cod wasnt around but you and i cant say that for sure

> then it becomes complainers complaining about complainers who complain about complainers and it turns into this annoying cycle of never ending complaining

Yo dawg! I heard you like first world problems.