COD 9 vs Halo 4

Come on people at least 75% of you haters will end up buying, renting or playing Halo 4.

And you seem to forget this is Halo. Even if COD 9 became a competitive arena shooter without custom classes or perks, you people would still hate it, because your Halo fans. And the COD fans would still buy it and still hate Halo.

Even if it has COD features, so what it’s Halo it has Master Chief, Cortana, and the -Yoink!- Battle Rifle for christs sake.

Stop hating

If they shipped CoD with the same settings as Halo CE, I would buy it. It would be a Halo game. Titles don’t determine the game, the gameplay does.

Doesn’t mean Halo 4 won’t suck, just like Reach sucks.

And don’t call people haters, call them concerned fans.

> Doesn’t mean Halo 4 won’t suck, just like Reach sucks.
>
> And don’t call people haters, call them concerned fans.

Concerned fans who hate.

> Come on people at least 75% of you haters will end up buying, renting or playing Halo 4.
>
> And you seem to forget this is Halo. Even if COD 9 became a competitive arena shooter without custom classes or perks, you people would still hate it. Because your Halo fans.
>
> Even if it has COD features, so what it’s Halo it has Master Chief, Cortana, and the -Yoink!- Battle Rifle for christs sake.

Here people, is another pointless post about someone comparing CoD to Halo.

> > Come on people at least 75% of you haters will end up buying, renting or playing Halo 4.
> >
> > And you seem to forget this is Halo. Even if COD 9 became a competitive arena shooter without custom classes or perks, you people would still hate it. Because your Halo fans.
> >
> > Even if it has COD features, so what it’s Halo it has Master Chief, Cortana, and the -Yoink!- Battle Rifle for christs sake.
>
> Here people, is another pointless post about someone comparing CoD to Halo.

But that because it is like COD, but it is a Halo game therefore it will be awesome.

COD 9 = HALO 4

> > Doesn’t mean Halo 4 won’t suck, just like Reach sucks.
> >
> > And don’t call people haters, call them concerned fans.
>
> Concerned fans who hate.

So I’m not allowed to complain about something that’s bad?

Okay, sorry, I’ll just suck -Yoink!-'s -Yoink- and play the same -Yoink- CoD bs for the rest of my life

343i <3’s haters

I can’t compare them, THEY ARE NOT ALIKE

> If they shipped CoD with the same settings as Halo CE, I would buy it. It would be a Halo game. Titles don’t determine the game, the gameplay does.

> > > Doesn’t mean Halo 4 won’t suck, just like Reach sucks.
> > >
> > > And don’t call people haters, call them concerned fans.
> >
> > Concerned fans who hate.
>
> So I’m not allowed to complain about something that’s bad?
>
> Okay, sorry, I’ll just suck -Yoink!-'s -Yoink!- and play the same shity CoD bs for the rest of my life

“bad” is your biased opinion. And you used a bad word therefore you have been reported.

:slight_smile:

> If they shipped CoD with the same settings as Halo CE, I would buy it. It would be a Halo game. Titles don’t determine the game, the gameplay does.

So does that mean Halo Wars=StarCraft?

THIS it sums up everything

I would like to point out that it is possible to love Call of Duty AND Halo…

They’re my two favorite game series. I don’t want either one of them to become more like the other. They are very fun for different reasons. If you don’t like CoD that’s perfectly fine. However, I just don’t understand why we have to bash games we don’t like.

Just my two cents. I’m looking forward to Halo 4 more than CoD 9 (and that’s saying something because I’m a Treyarch fanboy and don’t like Mw3 at all) but it’s mostly because I love the story of Halo and can’t wait for the Campaign. I’m not going to pass any judgment of the MP till I see it in action.

> > If they shipped CoD with the same settings as Halo CE, I would buy it. It would be a Halo game. Titles don’t determine the game, the gameplay does.
>
> THIS it sums up everything

So what your all saying is Halo Wars=StarCraft.

That’s extremely ignorant.

> > > If they shipped CoD with the same settings as Halo CE, I would buy it. It would be a Halo game. Titles don’t determine the game, the gameplay does.
> >
> > THIS it sums up everything
>
> So what your all saying is Halo Wars=StarCraft.
>
> That’s extremely ignorant.

No, they are both RTS games, but they are no where near the same game. You are confusing genre and title.

> > > > If they shipped CoD with the same settings as Halo CE, I would buy it. It would be a Halo game. Titles don’t determine the game, the gameplay does.
> > >
> > > THIS it sums up everything
> >
> > So what your all saying is Halo Wars=StarCraft.
> >
> > That’s extremely ignorant.
>
> No, they are both RTS games, but they are no where near the same game. You are confusing genre and title.

Well whatever this guy says Halo Wars isn’t a Halo game because it doesn’t play like a Halo game.

Even though a Halo game legally plays like whatever the hell Microsoft decides it should play like.

> Well whatever this guy says Halo Wars isn’t a Halo game because it doesn’t play like a Halo game.
>
> Even though a Halo game legally plays like whatever the hell Microsoft decides it should play like.

Halo Wars is a horrible example. It’s not even a FPS.