Cocky Nornfang users beware!

We watch from the shadows, silently waiting for our targets. Victims, are you all!

Cocky Nornfang user

There should be a medal for assassinating someone with a mythic. Call it “Dethroned” or something. Nice kill.

> 2533274866989456;2:
> There should be a medal for assassinating someone with a mythic. Call it “Dethroned” or something. Nice kill.

That is a really good idea! I can’t believe I’ve never even heard something like this mentioned before.

> 2533274819744066;1:
> We watch from the shadows, silently waiting for our targets. Victims, are you all!
>
> Cocky Nornfang user

On this episode of spartan wild life we watch as the cocky nornfang user doesn’t suspect a thing… Oh but it appears a hunger predator is arriving. These predators are very silent and ruthless when they are hungry… Or angered. The predator pounces. The cocky nornfang user falls today into the depths of this hungry predators stomach

Haha that had to be satisfying

> 2533274797413165;5:
> Haha that had to be satisfying

It was lol. The fact he was bagging, no doubt having a good time and enjoying his weapon just made it so much sweeter than a regular assassination.

> 2533274819744066;6:
> > 2533274797413165;5:
> > Haha that had to be satisfying
>
>
> It was lol. The fact he was bagging, no doubt having a good time and enjoying his weapon just made it so much sweeter than a regular assassination.

I’ll bet he was pissed after you killed him