Coastal Highway resetting over and over...

Alright… So on the mission Coastal Highway in ODST, when you get to the driving sequence ive got a SERIOUS bug… Whenever the truck the NPC is driving in gets stuck, like there is a car in front of it, that it cannot move for some reason, the mission just restarts. This happens on different times on the driveway and not always the same spot.

This has happend to me on the 2nd part. Also on the part where Ghosts first appear. And also on the part where you get the warthog with Gauss Cannon right here is where i typical get it… ive tried to drive ahead but cannot get there before she does. Soooooo this is annoying because i cannot get score achievement :frowning: These Limbo loops are really annoying :frowning:

Anyone else this is happening for? - and no shes not dying - then buck would say something ^^

ps. i’ve tried this before on the mission where you are Arbiter for the first time in Halo 2, right after you destroy the thing/base and the gravity gets “-Yoink!-” and you get to the last door to get you further into the missions, the mission started over. and over. and over. Like it is doing now. On the other hand… My score right now is 874.320 on Coastal Highway… the mission does not start over to 0 Score… no no it simply just bugs you back to the beginning to start over without score resetting…