Coagulation Remake CONFIRMED?

In the bulletin there is a blurred out pic of what I believe to be a remake of Coagulation

> In the bulletin there is a blurred out pic of what I believe to be a remake of Coagulation

I was hoping that gray blob was a chopper

I see where you are coming from, but I disagree.

I think it’s an entirely new map all around. Probably what we will be seeing at pax

Maybe it’s like a spiritual predecessor for blood gulch/coagulation/hemorige/Valhalla

I will be highly disappointed without my coagulation

Maybe its one of the Forge worlds?

> I will be highly disappointed without my coagulation

Didn’t they say no remakes, would more likely be a spiritual predecessor if anything like Valhalla was.

343i has already said they are not doing remakes for the disk based maps.

Step about 10 feet away from the image.

It’s quite clear what it is at that distance.

I love conclusions, especially when we can jump to them!
Seriously though, I don’t think it’s Blood Gulch/Coagulation. A spiritual successor maybe, but not a remake. It could be a standard map, a Forge map, or even somewhere from the campaign. It’s a nice little tease, I’ll give them that.

> 343i has already said they are not doing remakes for the disk based maps.

Actually, at least one remake was confirmed to ship with the game.

I’d love for it to be Coagulation. It remains the best iteration of Blood Gulch to date.

> Step about 10 feet away from the image.
>
> It’s quite clear what it is at that distance.

your right its either a chopper or just a warthog but its a completeely new map

Squint your eyes and look at it, it’s clearly a warthog and there’s a structure in the side of a mountain.

> > 343i has already said they are not doing remakes for the disk based maps.
>
> Actually, at least one remake was confirmed to ship with the game.
>
> I’d love for it to be Coagulation. It remains the best iteration of Blood Gulch to date.

Really, I didn’t know that, I thought it was no remakes at all. Well if there is one remake I doubt it’s blood gulch, I remember Frankie saying on neogaf that they have no interest in remaking maps already on the 360 and hemorrhage is techincally a remake.

> > Step about 10 feet away from the image.
> >
> > It’s quite clear what it is at that distance.
>
>
> your right its either a chopper or just a warthog but its a completeely new map

Warthog.
Simulated image for people who can’t step back.

I would love to see Valhalla Make a return

dude, thats got to be it… just look at that mountain and you can also see blue base… not to mention the whole area seems to be a canyon, i really hope it is!

Blood Gultch always has a place in my heart. But thats not blood gultch

> dude, thats got to be it… just look at that mountain and you can also see blue base… not to mention the whole area seems to be a canyon, i really hope it is!

Only 1 canyon exist in the Haloverse?

It’s not bloodgulch or any remake of it. It’s obviously just a warthog on a hill, facing a massive tree.

> > I will be highly disappointed without my coagulation
>
> Didn’t they say no remakes, would more likely be a spiritual predecessor if anything like Valhalla was.

There’s always a canyon. no matter the appearance, the canyon returns

I was speculating earlier on the end of the last episode of Red Vs Blue. They said they were going back to Valhalla, and in the past, they switched to using Halo 2 and 3 shortly before they released. I could see Rooster Teeth having a few copies of Halo 4 to use, since they did the ‘Nov 6th’ PSAs. But this is all wild speculation, of course. But the signs could be pointing that way…