CO-Op Mission 4 on legendary

Hi currently trying to go through the all level on legendary and am stuck on 4 trying to get a gold medal if anyone wants to join me or has a workable strategy on solo would love the help

a gold medal on mission 4. are you serious?

I suppose you could run hornets and marines/flame throwers and defend cargo 1 with wolverines and infantry while hornets guard the civilians. you would probably need the second base; just fill it with supply pads because the covenant enjoy destroying it.

Double post, my badness.

If your going for achievements there is no reason for the difficulty to be on Legendary unless you don’t want to go through the campaign a few times. Tone it down to Normal/Heroic (I go Heroic so that I can put buff skulls on without losing points) and go for ODSTs, let Cargo 3 go and focus your Hornets on protecting Cargo 1, get Rocket Launcher as fast as you can and start pumping out marines to place at Cargo 2 to cover it from Banshees and Vampires. I beat it on Legendary in 1 try with this. Don’t bother with the field armoury but using the D-Pad is extremely helpful.

> a gold medal on mission 4. are you serious?

It’s not impossible, i have done it…can’t really remember when or how but i must have it shows gold on my save, anyway i wouldn’t recoment going for gold with debuff skulls on this mission. It aint gonna happen.

> I suppose you could run hornets and marines/flame throwers and defend cargo 1 with wolverines and infantry while hornets guard the civilians. you would probably need the second base; just fill it with supply pads because the covenant enjoy destroying it.

As for the how…pretty much what he^ said, though i’d suggest forgoing the flamers and use your marines/ODST’s to grab as many garrisons as possible…If you’re going to have any chance at gold you’re going to have to do every secondary so make sure you save adam, Grab the skull and take out the Covy base/mecha turret (will be a major pain in the rear) as these will all give you more points which will give you a better chance at getting the gold medal

actually I can usually hold base 1 as my supply and power and base 2 as my war facilities its just trying to micro-manage is a pain. I have beaten it on legendary and the mega-cannon has never targeted the ship/s. Its just hard trying to figure the best units to use to defend with and developing a workable strategy.