Co-Op Forge is garbage!

Seriously I’m just trying to have some fun with my friends in Forge but stuff just keeps despawning, the servers keep lagging us out, and the gameplay itself just sucks, stuff lags, players can’t Forge without reloading their Halo 5, like WTF?! This is why we need p2p servers as well, that way we don’t have to deal with crappy servers.

I have never had an issue. I played with 4 people to to make a map and it didn’t lag until we spammed a whole lot of Dat Boi prefabs

I’d like P2P servers for Forge, but I’ve yet to have those issues on Forge.

I haven’t noticed any problems with forging with multiple people. Are you playing on PC or Xbox?

> 2533274950162674;4:
> I haven’t noticed any problems with forging with multiple people. Are you playing on PC or Xbox?

Xbox, the whole game was super jumpy.

> 2533274988394857;2:
> I have never had an issue. I played with 4 people to to make a map and it didn’t lag until we spammed a whole lot of Dat Boi prefabs

Same. Basically as long are you aren’t in the red in a certain category, such as FX. (from what I’ve experienced), you should be fine.

Yes, that includes weapon pad prefabs. Don’t go too crazy with them.

> 2533274988394857;2:
> I have never had an issue. I played with 4 people to to make a map and it didn’t lag until we spammed a whole lot of Dat Boi prefabs

I Lol’ed.

I’ve played forge with friends a lot and never had any problems unless we broke the game with the weapon glitch.

Also, Forge runs off the cloud, that’s part of why it’s so powerful now, the cloud needs to be connected to function.

Could be a few things:

• Home network issues, - Xbox live issues, - 343 server issues, - Glitches - Sun spots, (That is a thing)There are a lot of different things that it could be, but at the end of the day unless we ourselves run our own servers where we control every aspect of them, we have almost no control over how they run naturally.

I’ve never had any problems but it was probably just a bad server.

I have no problems with CoOp Forge, but truthly I only crashed once, but it was from Spawning a Mammoth Prefab

when you are forging keep an eye on the bar in the lower left hand corner there is a bar that says FX, if it is almost full then you will have problems.