Co-op Campaign

Is there anyone online who still needs to do the co-op campaign (heroic)? I need someone to play with in order to do this and to mop of those co-op achievements along the way.

You should go to the recruitment forums.

That sub-forum seems to be just for Spartan company recruitment…

> 2533274972233335;1:
> Is there anyone online who still needs to do the co-op campaign (heroic)? I need someone to play with in order to do this and to mop of those co-op along the way.

i have a company that is small but its free-minded and i dont really care if you are inactive, for now im just looking for members to help the company grow, now if you are interested in completing the campaing co-op achievements then that can be arranged, for im looking to complete those myself too. And there is also other member that wants to complete co-op legendary so i think we could help him complete that while we are at the co-op achievements, i mean if you are interested. And if this caught your interest or have any questions then reply to this message, check my profile or search for company called: vartsus

I’ll join you, I’ll message you when I’m ready. When are you usually online?

If you are still looking for people I have a group of 2 others that would probably be willing to help you. I’m looking for a group to help me beat all the Halo’s in order. I would be more than willing to assist you on just 5.