Co-op campaign

I know there are a few achievements you can get solo if you select co-op campaign.
But my question is can you get the co-op heroic campaign achievement this way too?

No, for this specific achievement, you need to have at least one other player.

> 2533274824050480;2:
> No, for this specific achievement, you need to have at least one other player.

Figures :weary: ok thanks dude!

Question answered mods can lock it or delete it.

> 2535454402231859;3:
> > 2533274824050480;2:
> > No, for this specific achievement, you need to have at least one other player.
>
> Figures :weary: ok thanks dude!
>
> Question answered mods can lock it or delete it.

Yeah for sure. In case you are interested, there are some upcoming gaming sessions on TrueAchievements. The link takes you to the page for the achievement, but you can find the sessions for the achievement on the same page either at the side (desktop) or bottom (mobile).

If you want to get it “solo” you would have to buy another Xbox one, another account and then play a co op campaign with “the other player”. Probably not worth going through all that for an achievement though.

> 2533274824050480;4:
> > 2535454402231859;3:
> > > 2533274824050480;2:
> > > No, for this specific achievement, you need to have at least one other player.
> >
> > Figures :weary: ok thanks dude!
> >
> > Question answered mods can lock it or delete it.
>
> Yeah for sure. In case you are interested, there are some upcoming gaming sessions on TrueAchievements. The link takes you to the page for the achievement, but you can find the sessions for the achievement on the same page either at the side (desktop) or bottom (mobile).

Yeah it’s a pain finding someone to playing with, most of what I get connected to are in South America . Or already have it & don’t want to play :weary: or are little kids that can only play when I’m working :rofl:

I have never even attempted to play in campaign mode but please give me some feedback. I am debating to play the campaign mode.

> 2535419066641039;7:
> I have never even attempted to play in campaign mode but please give me some feedback. I am debating to play the campaign mode.

Campaign is fun ,but brutal on legendary, if your not an achievement Hunter like me I think you’ll enjoy it. Biggest disappointment is no local co-op so couch gaming with a buddy is out. If you want a good co-op session then pray a buddy bought it too lol :laughing:

> 2535454402231859;8:
> > 2535419066641039;7:
> > I have never even attempted to play in campaign mode but please give me some feedback. I am debating to play the campaign mode.
>
> Campaign is fun ,but brutal on legendary, if your not an achievement Hunter like me I think you’ll enjoy it. Biggest disappointment is no local co-op so couch gaming with a buddy is out. If you want a good co-op session then pray a buddy bought it too lol :laughing:

Yeah it’s pretty good. Bad story though

> 2533274918350812;9:
> > 2535454402231859;8:
> > > 2535419066641039;7:
> > > I have never even attempted to play in campaign mode but please give me some feedback. I am debating to play the campaign mode.
> >
> > Campaign is fun ,but brutal on legendary, if your not an achievement Hunter like me I think you’ll enjoy it. Biggest disappointment is no local co-op so couch gaming with a buddy is out. If you want a good co-op session then pray a buddy bought it too lol :laughing:
>
> Yeah it’s pretty good. Bad story though

I just wish you could choose which character to play instead of “stick in the ##### Locke”

> 2535454402231859;10:
> > 2533274918350812;9:
> > > 2535454402231859;8:
> > > > 2535419066641039;7:
> > > > I have never even attempted to play in campaign mode but please give me some feedback. I am debating to play the campaign mode.
> > >
> > > Campaign is fun ,but brutal on legendary, if your not an achievement Hunter like me I think you’ll enjoy it. Biggest disappointment is no local co-op so couch gaming with a buddy is out. If you want a good co-op session then pray a buddy bought it too lol :laughing:
> >
> > Yeah it’s pretty good. Bad story though
>
> I just wish you could choose which character to play instead of “stick in the ##### Locke”

Yeah that would be like a million times better. You can only switch your character in Coop

FUN FACT!!! In the early concepts of Halo 5, the members of fireteam osiris were all there EXCEPT for buck who was originally going to be Spartan Thorne from Halo 4: Spartan Ops

Legendary play only. No reason to cheat yourself playing heroic.