CO-OP Campaign: (why so many dnf's?)

Why do half of the people quit?
I think the campaign matchmaking option is a good idea!
I like to play campaign every couple days. People on my friends list do not.

Why does it seem like I usually only get paired with one other person and they normally quit? I always leave the voting option up to them so they can pick the mission and difficulty they want, then I second it… Yet they always quit… WTF?

Ugh, I know how you feel. Every game of campaign matchmaking I’ve played so far has ended up with at least half, if not all, the people quitting, which is why I’ve stopped playing that playlist. It’s a shame, since it’s always fun to do some co-op campaign from time to time.

Because they don’t pull host?

> Because they don’t pull host?

I can’t even tell when I pull host…

(that’s still no excuse)

It’s because of lag splitting and sending players off to their own games.

The netcode for Co-op Campaign is fisherprice compared to MM.

> > Because they don’t pull host?
>
> I can’t even tell when I pull host…
>
> (that’s still no excuse)

Does everything take 2 seconds to respond, including camera movement? If not you’re probably host.

> > > Because they don’t pull host?
> >
> > I can’t even tell when I pull host…
> >
> > (that’s still no excuse)
>
> Does everything take 2 seconds to respond, including camera movement? If not you’re probably host.

I guess I have pulled host 50/50 times…
I should start playing grifball, maybe swat!

I actually prefer when they quit. No lag, no people taking your kills or betraying you for no reason at the end of a deathless PoA run on Legendary (Yeah, that happened.)

And I usually play it just because I like campaign but the lack of cR received when not playing MM is a bit discouraging.

Sometimes I even sign in a guest, search, find a game and sign out the guest to play alone. You should try it.