Co-op campaign in Spartan Ops off-season

I don’t know about anyone else, but I really enjoyed MM co-op campaign. I understand why they took it out, to bump the Spartan Ops population, but in the off-season, maybe we can get some co-op campaign for a little? I think the community would enjoy it, and give Spartan Ops a nice break before Season 2. What do you guys think?

It’d be nice to see, the lack of co-op Campaign matchmaking hasn’t really been explained.

Although, there isn’t exactly a place for co-op Campaign to go, it could go in the Spartan Ops matchmaking hoppers, but that wouldn’t make any sense.

We don’t even know if it is possible to put Campaign maps in the Spartan Ops menus either.

u can add me im up for some co op ops angel2136

> It’d be nice to see, the lack of co-op Campaign matchmaking hasn’t really been explained.
>
> Although, there isn’t exactly a place for co-op Campaign to go, it could go in the Spartan Ops matchmaking hoppers, but that wouldn’t make any sense.
>
> We don’t even know if it is possible to put Campaign maps in the Spartan Ops menus either.

Good point, I guess we never did get clarification as to why it was not included. Hopefully they can shed some light on this for us. I’m sure there are others out there who enjoyed the campaign as much as I did.

> Although, there isn’t exactly a place for co-op Campaign to go, it could go in the Spartan Ops matchmaking hoppers, but that wouldn’t make any sense.

No, no, no. What doesn’t make sense is taking away perfectly good, working features.